Monday presser | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Monday presser

When business folks from downstate would travel up to Albany for a meeting, I would start off by saying something like - welcome to the North Pole. They always laughed because that's exactly what they were talking about on the way up.
You’d greet them at exit 26 and say, “welcome to Schenectady, it’s our little slice of heaven” while asking if any of them had seen Dan Mullen on thruway?

Nunzio's brother is freaking electric in Hard Knocks hahaha if Nunzio is cut from the same cloth I want him here forever

Coach is it pronounced: Co-knee or Coo-nee

Also tells us if you believe the rumors about cats in Solvay
When we played Solvay in basketball we would always meow when the Solvay players took the court

FB is going to read this thread and change his mind . (Especially if he has s a cat person)

This is true. I am Tyrolian and I used to eat street cats when I lived in Syracuse

Technically, the the South Tyrol region in Italy is majority Austrian in decent and a northern border area - Germanic and the majority of the population still speak German as primary language... Anyways the cat eating rumor isn't really Italian in nature, but Austrian.

If you disagree, the Krampus will steal and eat your children.

Technically, the the South Tyrol region in Italy is majority Austrian in decent and a northern border area - Germanic and the majority of the population still speak German as primary language... Anyways the cat eating rumor isn't really Italian in nature, but Austrian.

If you disagree, the Krampus will steal and eat your children.
I used to go to dances at the Tyrol Club in Solvay. The Tyrol area of Austria was ceded to Italy as reparations at the end of WWI

I missed this entire thread until now. Lock it up and place it in the Syracusefan.com Hall of Fame along with Shaky Potatoes, Love Potion #9, Happy Hour at Applebee's and probably a couple more that I am sure deserve the honor.

My only take is that I knew it was going to be a great press conference when they spelled "BROWN" correct on the jersey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom