Monday presser | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Monday presser

“Two words… pee troughs…go.”

Wawa or Sheetz?
Not sure anything counts as a digression in a thread like this, so classify this as you will…

This summer we drove to chapel hill from Atlanta for some soccer and a college tour. Those things were lovely but I was excited to see that ch is sheetz country. See, I’m a Wawa guy but I’ve felt the passion from the sheetzers and never tried it. The soccer match ended at 11:00. I dropped the family back off at the hotel so I could focus and take it in fully and then went to a sheetz. It was…a bunch of nothing. Completely uninspiring. I wanted to still love Wawa but I at least wanted some competition. I have no clue what the big deal is about that place.

I trust coach Fran is of sound mind…and more importantly is from south jersey…so he will choose Wawa emphatically.

Hi Coach, frantastic hire by the school. The fans want to know what your dream school is because they know it isn’t Syracuse. Where do you plan on being in 3 years?

Reporter: [whispers question]
HCFB: Sorry, can you speak up?
Reporter: [whispers slightly louder]
HCFB: Can anyone else hear the question?
Everyone else: Nope
Chat room: Nope
HCFB: Can someone get the reporters a microphone ?

Pop quiz hot shot

A terrorist holds a hostage at gunpoint and your decision on 4th and 1 from the 39 will decide their fate

You are down 13 points with ten minutes left in the game.

Do you
A)pooch punt
B)say flick it and go for the 57 yard field goal
C)go for the first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online