Monday presser | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Monday presser

Not sure anything counts as a digression in a thread like this, so classify this as you will…

This summer we drove to chapel hill from Atlanta for some soccer and a college tour. Those things were lovely but I was excited to see that ch is sheetz country. See, I’m a Wawa guy but I’ve felt the passion from the sheetzers and never tried it. The soccer match ended at 11:00. I dropped the family back off at the hotel so I could focus and take it in fully and then went to a sheetz. It was…a bunch of nothing. Completely uninspiring. I wanted to still love Wawa but I at least wanted some competition. I have no clue what the big deal is about that place.

I trust coach Fran is of sound mind…and more importantly is from south jersey…so he will choose Wawa emphatically.
Buc-ee's

what do you know about Hoffmans
What is your knowledge of Vanessa Williams
explain Limp Lizard
What do you get from Mothers Cupboard?

If you know all these then we can safely say that instead of it being a Mans world , it really is a "Frans World"

Coach with the topic of chipwiches offlimits, what is your position on ice cream sandwiches and are they really a sandwich?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom