Mrs. Wes Welker All Up in Ray Lewis' Face | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mrs. Wes Welker All Up in Ray Lewis' Face

My friend, this is most unfortunetly an inaccurate statement. He is never going away. He will be on ESPN constantly "entertaining" us. He is herpes. Get used to him. If he wins the bowl the NFL Sunday crew will probably line up to felate him as a special feature Week 1 '13. I despise him. Though he sings a lovely and impassioned fake tear filled national anthem. Preach on Reverand Ray Ray!

I just can't be that mean to him. I'm already worried enough about what I said. I only live 30 miles from Baltimore, and I'd like to see my kid grow up.

But he went to "The U" so he must be an upstanding and law abiding citizen.

Sad that she apologized. She literally only recited facts.. I wish ESPN would remember them.
Same as JB regarding Bernie, but many here (and elsewhere) called for his head UNLESS he apologized, and even after.

Damn, a lot of hate going on right now. Apparently it is impossible for a man to change. Maybe he was given a second chance in life that he should never have been given, but he got that chance and has appeared to make the most of it. I know I've had my own share of life experiences that I've gone through and have come out a better man for having gone through them (obviously not on the scale of Ray Lewis). But I certainly would want to be judged for being the man I am now and not for the man I was in the past.

Oh and since we're throwing so much hate out there in this thread, I'll add a little of my own: Wes Welker is a sniveling little piece of crap weasel (whose wife is 10x hotter than any girl I'll ever get with) and I wish that every time he catches a ball across the middle, some 6'4" 250lb linebacker will absolutely destroy him.

the disgusting thing is the murder he was in on or covered up-
how in the hell espn and the nfl can ignore that is beyond me-

i want to vomit more when i hear his name than even keith smart or the head coach after robinson

Damn, a lot of hate going on right now. Apparently it is impossible for a man to change. Maybe he was given a second chance in life that he should never have been given, but he got that chance and has appeared to make the most of it. I know I've had my own share of life experiences that I've gone through and have come out a better man for having gone through them (obviously not on the scale of Ray Lewis). But I certainly would want to be judged for being the man I am now and not for the man I was in the past.
It's the post OJ syndrome. Now if you're indicted the general public thinks you're guilty no matter if you're aquitted. It's scary to think of that and all those same people are serving on jury's deciding someones fate. Must be nice growing up in Mayberry and never being in a scenario that a crime was committed where you were and you didn't commit the actual crime. Did it occur to anyone that he may not have stabbed either victim and the system got it right? Unbelievable...

It's the post OJ syndrome. Now if you're indicted the general public thinks you're guilty no matter if you're aquitted. It's scary to think of that and all those same people are serving on jury's deciding someones fate. Must be nice growing up in Mayberry and never being in a scenario that a crime was committed where you were and you didn't commit the actual crime. Did it occur to anyone that he may not have stabbed either victim and the system got it right? Unbelievable...

He was involved in the fight, lied to police, and disposed of the clothes he was wearing that night, and would not tell the police where. There are a lot of issues there, enough for me not to respect him. an for the he found god and changed crowd. some of us never had to find God to change and be civilized human beings. And not all of us grew up in Mayberry.

Oh and since we're throwing so much hate out there in this thread, I'll add a little of my own: Wes Welker is a sniveling little piece of crap weasel (whose wife is 10x hotter than any girl I'll ever get with) and I wish that every time he catches a ball across the middle, some 6'4" 250lb linebacker will absolutely destroy him.

Thats a whole lot of wishing you must have to do each year. guy is a machine and likely has terrorized your favorite team for years. He is also a very hardworker who plays the game with toughness. Oh and he never lied to police to cover up a stabbing.

I just can't be that mean to him. I'm already worried enough about what I said. I only live 30 miles from Baltimore, and I'd like to see my kid grow up.

Lay low for a few weeks. Perhaps I should retract my statement. I feel I should discuss this with Mrs. Welker.

Seriously I don't dislike Ray for his past transgressions or alleged transgressions, I can't stand him for his abject douchebaggery and attention whore syndrome. He's the Kanye West of football.

So, it's ok to be an obnoxious human being and judge someone else through the internet, but it's not ok to complain about that person's obnoxious statements?

No one is taking anyone's freedoms away. You can say anything you want.
But if you're going to say something stupid or judgmental, guess what - there's going to be some blowback.
Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to be an idiot without consequences.

There's this common feeling among a lot of people (including on this board) that you can say anything you want and you're just 'being honest' or 'keeping it real' or 'telling it like it is' and it's your undeniable right to do that.
What is really is though is just a bizarre justification so you can be a shitty human being and not feel bad about yourself.
what do you call people who are in jail??

do you call them exemplary citizens?? or do you call them felons? or convicts?

or do you not refer to them at all for its in bad taste or whisper like the mom in st elmo's or better off dead??

rayray is a horrible human being. but the last month seems as if he was being vetted to be Pope and things were inexplicably ignored.

lets not loose site of the truth and props to her for pointing it out.

and one can say anything they want on here, and if its stupid and offensive, you will called out for being a stupid and offensive moron.

quite possibly in a stupid and offensive way.

dem da rulz, dont like em...see ya!!

Oh Lord

Nobody said he stabbed anyone. His boy did. Just being there could have made him an accessory and charged with murder. You don't have to pull the trigger to be a murderer so says the law.
Oh but a lot of people have said he did it. And either you killed someone or you didn't. If you're involved in the fight then that's that. Yeah I know the law looks at it like that, that part of the law is bs imo. But in the end he was aquitted.

Monumentally dumb post. Right up there with the guy who posted he hopes Zach Allen suffers a career ending injury because he flipped to TCU.

Good job.

Monumentally dumb post. Right up there with the guy who posted he hopes Zach Allen suffers a career ending injury because he flipped to TCU.

Good job.

Yup, because I said anything about him getting injured, right? And my post was the dumb one...

Thats a whole lot of wishing you must have to do each year. guy is a machine and likely has terrorized your favorite team for years. He is also a very hardworker who plays the game with toughness. Oh and he never lied to police to cover up a stabbing.

Jesus, you people don't know how to take a joke.

What was the purpose behind her saying it? What was to gain? I think it's petty for her to bring it up.

So what if Ray Lewis has 15 kids from 10 baby mamas? I'm not saying he is a saint...far from it. But short of petty revenge, her saying that serves no purpose other than to embarass Ray Lewis.

It was a vindictive act by a small person. That is what she is apoligizing for.

I don't think that she is a "small person" for responding emotionally to her husband's loss. And she was just saying what we were all thinking.

I've been waiting for one of the reporters to ask, "So Ray, where is the yellow suit?"

Oh but a lot of people have said he did it. And either you killed someone or you didn't. If you're involved in the fight then that's that. Yeah I know the law looks at it like that, that part of the law is bs imo. But in the end he was aquitted.

No. In the end, he made a deal.

"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!" Burns Welker said in a since-deleted post on her personal Facebook page.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-400_162...ogizes-for-criticizing-ray-lewis-on-facebook/

And since I know it's board policy to always include a picture, here you go...

Anna-Burns-Welker.jpg

I, for one, am shocked! I had no idea Wes Welker's wife was that hot. Shocked!

Welker dropped how many on Sunday? Maybe his wife should be posting that or just . Wes needs to put a muzzle on her and I am sure he wasn't pleased nor were the patriots. Clearly she isn't very smart if she is posting like that on her facebook page. Idiot.

Ray is no saint far from it, but it looks like the players and coaches for the Ravens would lay down in front of a truck for him.. Welker? He should focus on catching the ball in the playoffs and muzzle his wife.. Who wears the pants Wes?

No. In the end, he made a deal.
Uh no...that was the civil suit he was avoiding because that gets awarded more times than not regardless of innocence. He was sure to lose

at least someone was bold enough to say it. i know art is on the team and playing well, but the ravens can't lose enough for me and the fawning over lewis by the media and his faux tears and words are laughable.

Go Niners!

I don't think that she is a "small person" for responding emotionally to her husband's loss. And she was just saying what we were all thinking.

I've been waiting for one of the reporters to ask, "So Ray, where is the yellow suit?"

Don't speak for me brother.... I never thought or spoke that once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom