Mrs. Wes Welker All Up in Ray Lewis' Face | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mrs. Wes Welker All Up in Ray Lewis' Face

He originally was charged with two counts of murder but struck a deal with prosecutors in exchange for his testimony against two of his companions that night, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting.
Lewis never directly linked his two friends to the killings, and they were acquitted. Lewis had testified that Oakley, Sweeting and another man had gone to a sporting goods store the previous day to buy knives. Baker's blood later was found in Lewis' limo. Having fled the crime scene, Lewis told the limo's passengers to "keep their mouths shut." The white suit Lewis was wearing that night — on Super Bowl Sunday — never was found.
"I'm not trying to end my career like this," Lewis said in his hotel that night, according to the testimony of a female passenger in the limo.

Their murders remain unsolved. But as the anniversary of their deaths approaches — and as Lewis dances into the sunset of his NFL career — the victims' relatives are still seething at him.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

And another gratuitous picture of Mrs. Welker:
anna-burns-welker-7-3_4_rx512_c380x510.jpeg

I was going to post a thread about the Yankees, but after looking at this picture I realize that there are more pressing issues. I also keep telling my wife that I want to go to Hooters for the wings, but she doesn't believe me.

I can't wait for RayRay to unretire after the Super Bowl. I don't believe this crap for a minute, it's just another dumb ploy to hype up his team. <sarcasm> That's what LEADERS do after all.</sarcasm> (dude makes me sick)

Not defending Ray...AT ALL..

BUT...Mrs. Welker's husband has a gentleman that played next to him this year that was actually killed someone...himself...and admitted it and was charged.

I'd appreciate if everyone could mix in some outrage about that as well.
(Of course, they lost, so who cares)

I cannot deal with Ray Lewis' "me, me, me attitude, everything is achieveable through Him". It is getting old already. Everybody knows you like to make a ridiculous scene after every win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom