MVPs vs North Florida - Pick 3 | Syracusefan.com

MVPs vs North Florida - Pick 3

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Holiday edition!

You know the drill. List your three MVPs. First gets 5 points, second gets 3 points, third gets 1 point.

Season standings (point totals) so far entering North Florida:

Elijah: 696
Girard: 284
Marek: 250
Buddy: 216
Sidibe: 154
Guerrier: 126
Washington: 32
Edwards: 10
Braswell: 7

Trends: Hughes has lapped the field, twice. Girard moves into second place after his performance vs Oakland. Sidibe’s making a climb. Big drop off after the top 6. Goodine hasn’t even gotten a single vote yet!

Marek
Buddy
Elijah

Marek
JGIII
Q

Really hard to leave Eli off this list, but for me, he's reached the point where I only notice when he doesn't score around 20 and have his generally all-around good game, not when he does. I expect it now.

Is he important? Absolutely. But he needs the people around him to step up. That's my list for this game.

Marek
JGIII
Q

Really hard to leave Eli off this list, but for me, he's reached the point where I only notice when he doesn't score around 20 and have his generally all-around good game, not when he does. I expect it now.

Is he important? Absolutely. But he needs the people around him to step up. That's my list for this game.

he likes popcorn too.

7B13D579-FF12-4E9A-B109-D694EA16F785.jpeg

Dolezaj
Guerrier
Sidibe

Dolezaj
Hughes
Goodine (he was gracious enough not to complain about not playing. If he had forced his way onto the court he could have made a mistake that might have cost us the game. Thank g-d it didn’t come to that. For that reason he gets one of my MVP votes)

North Florida totals:

Marek: 89
Hughes: 30
Buddy: 18
Guerrier: 18
Girard: 9
Sidibe: 2
Goodine: 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member