My man Dion and Scoop | Syracusefan.com

My man Dion and Scoop

Dion, Scoop and Tyler Ennis were sitting together behind the scorer's table and were introduced to the crowd and shown on the big video screen. They received a nice round of applause. When I chatted briefly with Scoop during half time, he said they were flying back to NYC after the game on Dion's chartered plane. That is all I can contribute on the subject.

I saw them show Ennis early in the game during the telecast.

Rumor has it Reggie Jackson was wearing Detroit gear all weekend so Dion might be a happy guy soon.

Were at the game , didnt hear anyone talking about them.
Dion: " Look at everybody here. I will never go anywhere and be this popular. Ever"

Is that an actual Dion quote or sarcasm?

Dion, Scoop and Tyler Ennis were sitting together behind the scorer's table and were introduced to the crowd and shown on the big video screen. They received a nice round of applause. When I chatted briefly with Scoop during half time, he said they were flying back to NYC after the game on Dion's chartered plane. That is all I can contribute on the subject.
...until tomorrow when you regale us with a kaleidoscopic array of impromptu meetings with NBA luminaries conducted during breaks in drafting of a transformational peace accord for the Middle East. All conducted while sampling and savoring several LaTours at their peak.

And you land Dion's chartered plane yourself just because you can.

Aided by a parliament of owls; to wit, snow owls: one parliament on each wing.

...until tomorrow when you regale us with a kaleidoscopic array of impromptu meetings with NBA luminaries conducted during breaks in drafting of a transformational peace accord for the Middle East. All conducted while sampling and savoring several LaTours at their peak.

And you land Dion's chartered plane yourself just because you can.

Aided by a parliament of owls; to wit, snow owls: one parliament on each wing.
Hey, that would be a pretty good day. :)

In reading the article from the PS it looked like it was actually Scoop who made this quote.

Hate to hear that...he needs to fly commercial instead of burning his money...

Was just wondering. If Dion had decided to stay to his Sr. year, what would his minutes have been last season? Trevor averaged 39 m/g and Tyler 34.7 m/g. Silent G played very few minutes at G. Also, I am assuming we beat Dayton.

Indeed

Dion. I'll be your chauffer, you can play backgammon in the back while drinking Dom for $500 a game and still make money baby!

Scoop got fat.
Scoop a Loop!
tumblr_lzb05qOy0L1rpw6eto1_500.gif

I was waiting for someone else to make the comment.

First thought that crossed my mind when I saw those guys the other night: "Damn, Dion's going to be broke in 10 years."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom