My man Dion and Scoop | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My man Dion and Scoop

That was the article I saw that makes me think it was Scoop. It is confusingly written, here is the text:

"I miss it. This is the best," Jardine said. "I just said to Dion: 'Yo, we played in front of all these people?' And he said, 'Yeah, bro.' This is great. Unbelievable. Look at everybody here. I will never go anywhere and be this popular. Ever."

So it was either Scoop relaying something Dion said or it was Scoop's words. I lean towards Scoop since the single quotes end at 'bro.' But I can see how either way can be interpreted.

(ps I am not arguing, please don't take it that way)

HoustonCuse said:
That was the article I saw that makes me think it was Scoop. It is confusingly written, here is the text: "I miss it. This is the best," Jardine said. "I just said to Dion: 'Yo, we played in front of all these people?' And he said, 'Yeah, bro.' This is great. Unbelievable. Look at everybody here. I will never go anywhere and be this popular. Ever." So it was either Scoop relaying something Dion said or it was Scoop's words. I lean towards Scoop since the single quotes end at 'bro.' But I can see how either way can be interpreted. (ps I am not arguing, please don't take it that way)

It was scoop relaying Dions words for that quote. It is confusing. Its all good bro.

Was just wondering. If Dion had decided to stay to his Sr. year, what would his minutes have been last season? Trevor averaged 39 m/g and Tyler 34.7 m/g. Silent G played very few minutes at G. Also, I am assuming we beat Dayton.

he and MCW would be playing 39+ and we would be bitching because Ennis and Cooney needed more burn

I was waiting for someone else to make the comment.

First thought that crossed my mind when I saw those guys the other night: "Damn, Dion's going to be broke in 10 years."

It's hard to say he's blowing his money just by hearing that he chartered a plane. First, we don't know what kind of plane he chartered. Second, he makes something like $5M a year. Assuming he didn't get himself a $100k+ luxury, top-of-the-line jet (maybe he did), he probably spent $10-20k on it. That would be like somebody who makes $100k a year spending $400 (basically a plane ticket).

Avoiding the delay at the airport and possible hassle from fans/not fans seems worth it, IMO. Then again, maybe he got ridiculous and chartered a jumbo jet. Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to say he's blowing his money just by hearing that he chartered a plane. First, we don't know what kind of plane he chartered. Second, he makes something like $5M a year. Assuming he didn't get himself a $100k+ luxury, top-of-the-line jet (maybe he did), he probably spent $10-20k on it. That would be like somebody who makes $100k a year spending $400 (basically a plane ticket).

Avoiding the delay at the airport and possible hassle from fans/not fans seems worth it, IMO. Then again, maybe he got ridiculous and chartered a jumbo jet. Who knows.

It's mostly an unfounded assumption on my part. Just a gut instinct - could be way off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom