My nightmare... | Syracusefan.com

My nightmare...

BLEEDORANGE727

Walk On
Seems like Saturday is taking an eternity to approach and had a distasteful dream last night.

Our team came out flat, shooting bricks and low percentage shots inside. Michigan was just a half step ahead of us the whole game.

We had to play from behind which I can't remember the last time we did and successfully came back. We are not built to shoot ourselves back into a game especially against a team like Michigan. We rushed our offense and MCW/Triche went back to turning over often the ball like earlier in the year.

Then I woke up...

My belief is the how we come out at opening tip will determine how the game is going to go. The Indiana/Marquette games we came out hot and focused on defense the rest of the way. I think this one of the only realistic ways we can consistently win (6 straight games in a tournament format). I just hope in the back of their minds they want that last shot at L'Ville and come out play like they want it. I'm a little worried they may have become satisfied and complacent by finally getting over the hump to the Final Four, especially Triche and Fair. Just my thoughts on this game and have been more critical of this team opposed to our recent teams. GO CUSE!

Here's my nightmare:

14446yq.jpg

Here's my nightmare:

14446yq.jpg

Very interesting. Maybe after we beat Michigan on Saturday, Hop decides that beating B1G teams is so easy he decides to become the first head coach/athletic director at Rutgers.

That was sure a miserable dream! But I believe we need a good 5 - 6 minutes in before we can conclude anything. First couple minutes I believe we were "flat" offensively with both Indiana and Marquette, but my memory ain't too good.

Funny, I had a dream last night that I was eating a bagel with peanut butter and drinking orange soda. Sitting with me was Clint Howard, but he didn't say much. I interpret this dream as Cuse by 16.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom