Naes Howard | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Naes Howard

Fellas, I just asked for everyone to be conscious of what is going on. We have two victims that were seriously assaulted. This is not about football. This is about the crazy world we live in. People who have issues and don't know how to seek help. So these are the kind of things they do. The world is full of these types. Keep them in your prayers please.

What a piece of garbage.

Howard was the local kid who stalked Dino in the parking lot asking to come back right? His mom works for the school?

The big question now is whether or not he was at the apartment on good terms or bad terms before all of this happened.

Confusing story since first indications were South Campus now the newspaper is indicating stabbings occurred on Slocum Avenue which is in the middle of gang/drug activity on the near west side. Babers needs to send a message to the guys that they are not allowed to cross Salina Street if they are going off campus.

Confusing story since first indications were South Campus now the newspaper is indicating stabbings occurred on Slocum Avenue which is in the middle of gang/drug activity on the near west side. Babers needs to send a message to the guys that they are not allowed to cross Salina Street if they are going off campus.

I'm certain there is way more to the story than we are aware of. I wouldn't be surprised to see additional fallout happen over the next week

KellySyracuse said:
I'm certain there is way more to the story than we are aware of. I wouldn't be surprised to see additional fallout happen over the next week

That's my concern aside from the welfare of the two players.

Football speaking, can't afford to lose few impact secondary players.

The big question now is whether or not he was at the apartment on good terms or bad terms before all of this happened.

huh? how is that the big question right now?

maybe just meant slocum heights?

2 comments i saw:

unless they raped his sister or mother - you can't just stab people.

funniest post:
Now watch me stab//now watch me Nae Nae

No need for this nonsense, charge him with 2 counts of attempted murder.

He never should've been allowed near the team once he left.

Howard was the local kid who stalked Dino in the parking lot asking to come back right? His mom works for the school?

Yes on the first question, and I believe yes on the second as well but not positive there.

shandeezy7 said:
Syracuse.com says 321 Slocum, which is right in the heart of gang country on the south side. A 17 year old girl was shot multiple times two blocks away just several hours after this incident.

If that's where they were, thought has to be given to getting rid of the other two also. There's no good reason to be in that area unless they were looking for Naes for something he'd already done to them. Only very bad people hang in that area.