Nassib apparently backup in 2 position again!! | Syracusefan.com

Nassib apparently backup in 2 position again!!

It frustrates me so much that we live in New York but yet can't watch the NY jets play the NY giants :bang: Instead I'm stuck watching the packers vs the raiders

I'm following on ESPN gamecast. But then I'm in AZ. He is doing pretty well again. 3 TDs under him this half.

3 TD drives with 2 TD passes. Just put the Giants ahead with. 7 min to go.

He looks good. Had a nice 40 yard TD pass earlier and just led another drive. Solidly #2 at this point.

I'm going to guess he is done for tonight. 6 minutes left in 4th Q. They just went back into the lead. I think they give Painter the last few minutes. Ryan sealed his #2 spot tonight.

Not 1

Not 2

But 3 TD's for Nassib. :)

And that Corey Washington's pretty good too.

Last edited:
OK. 31 yard pass for his 4th TD. Nassib going to be the new starter, lol!!!

I'm ok with just nassib on the clipboard now.

Thank god.

Might be 4-0 in sept...

I just turned to NFL Network to see the highlights, just in time for NYG vs NYJ highlights.

3 or 4 full minutes of highlights. They showed Eli, Geno, Vick, and Chris Johnson. Not a single mention of Ryan.

Aren't you the NFL Network? Shouldn't you actually be showing what actually happened in the game? Don't turn into ESPN and just create storylines, NFL Network. I'm beggin' ya.

great day for nassib family ryan a good game and his cuz joey was giving a scholarship..

I just turned to NFL Network to see the highlights, just in time for NYG vs NYJ highlights.

3 or 4 full minutes of highlights. They showed Eli, Geno, Vick, and Chris Johnson. Not a single mention of Ryan.

Aren't you the NFL Network? Shouldn't you actually be showing what actually happened in the game? Don't turn into ESPN and just create storylines, NFL Network. I'm beggin' ya.
nfl network what a joke last nights steelers eagles game they where doing play by play in studio instead of doing it from stadium..

nfl network what a joke last nights steelers eagles game they where doing play by play in studio instead of doing it from stadium..
And I can understand focusing on those big names, I really can. But hell, they didn't even put Nassib's stats anywhere on the screen during the entire highlight package or the couple minutes they spent talking about the game after the highlights. But it's okay, because Victor Cruz had two catches so at least they got that big stat line on there.

thats so a national audience doesnt have to listen to the local shitty homers.

like us Giants fans had to listen to buttle tonight drag ian eagle through his slant.

thats so a national audience doesnt have to listen to the local shitty homers.

like us Giants fans had to listen to buttle tonight drag ian eagle through his slant.
o ok.. poor su alum ian eagle

I used to follow the Giants but last year lost the thread. Didn't Eli fall apart at the end of last season? How has he been doing in the pre-season? I am VERY excited for Ryan!

Eli is and will be the starter. But I won't say he has been exactly tearing up the stats. 2 fumbles tonight. sacked twice. I think there is a little window for Ryan here besides just being a backup. If Eli plays in the regular season like this Ryan may get a chance if Coughlin gets p'd off enough. At least a chance where Eli gets pulled in a game and Ryan goes in. But it is looking like Ryan has made a huge 1 year improvement. If he keeps growing like this, he has a decent chance to take over the reigns in the future. Eli may be reaching the top of the hill and starting his decent on the other side.

Nassib has been the only bright spot for the giants, their offense looks hideously bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom