NBC now on the bandwagon | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NBC now on the bandwagon

Come on now. Obviously the SEC and Big East made tremendous blunders when they allowed St. John's and Nova to play Challenge games at MSG and the Wachovia Center, respectively. These are of course supposed to be neutral site games and any teams playing close to home are there by chance.

Surely they never intended to give a home court advantage to Pitt in Pittsburgh, Cincy in Cincinnati, Florida in Tampa, Kentucky in Louisville, Vandy and Tennessee in Nashville, and Bama and Auburn in Birmingham. These schools just got lucky.

They wanted to play games on neutral floors in cities where they'd sell tickets.

Honestly, you're being ridiculous about this.

You want to believe that Syracuse plays tons of road games on aircraft carriers and in hockey arenas in St. Petersburg? Knock yourself out.

They wanted to play games on neutral floors in cities where they'd sell tickets.

Honestly, you're being ridiculous about this.

You want to believe that Syracuse plays tons of road games on aircraft carriers and in hockey arenas in St. Petersburg? Knock yourself out.

You want to have a debate with me or your straw man?

There's not an ounce of logic to what you're saying, but I'm the one being ridiculous? Whatever you say, champion.

Still haven't matured enough to hold yourself accountable, eh? Obviously you're not wrong. The SEC and Big East just made exceptions for St. John's and Nova. Yeah, that's the ticket.

You want to have a debate with me or your straw man?

There's not an ounce of logic to what you're saying, but I'm the one being ridiculous? Whatever you say, champion.

Still haven't matured enough to hold yourself accountable, eh? Obviously you're not wrong. The SEC and Big East just made exceptions for St. John's and Nova. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Hold myself accountable?

As I said a page or so back, neither of us is going to convince the other. I don't want to debate you and I did not intend to create a straw man - you haven't articulated what you're arguing about.

Hold myself accountable?

As I said a page or so back, neither of us is going to convince the other. I don't want to debate you and I did not intend to create a straw man - you haven't articulated what you're arguing about.

Sure I have. You just aren't comprehending it. No matter. Like you said, we're not going to agree. Clearly you want to pretend that when Pittsburgh plays at an arena in Pittsburgh, they don't hold any sort of home court advantage. Fine. I'll stop pointing out the holes in your argument.

Sure I have. You just aren't comprehending it. No matter. Like you said, we're not going to agree. Clearly you want to pretend that when Pittsburgh plays at an arena in Pittsburgh, they don't hold any sort of home court advantage. Fine. I'll stop pointing out the holes in your argument.

Not even close to what I said (or think). So that can't be called a hole in my argument.

But, again, enough of this.

Not even close to what I said (or think). So that can't be called a hole in my argument.

So what are you saying? This is all just a matter of semantics?