NC State at BC | Syracusefan.com

NC State at BC

cuse309

Ace recruiting beat reporter
BC's running game is frightening. Ripping through NC states defense like they aren't even there.

BC is looking pretty good. Their run game is a concern. We need to win today and at Louisville. Then BC is gravy.

BC has morphed into a very creative offensive team with a smash mouth runner in Dillon. See them and the CUSE making noise in the ACC moving forward.

0 points after 1 quarter and Brown has about 25 yards passing. We will beat them.

Brown looks like he has a serious knee injury.

BC loves the trick plays. I hate to say it, but they’re kind of fun to watch.

Poor kid...it's a non-contact injury similar to Hunt's. I doubt we'll see him again the rest of the year

Poor kid...it's a non-contact injury similar to Hunt's. I doubt we'll see him again the rest of the year

I’m trying not to take joy from an injury as it sticks for the kid but it helps us and that is good.

Now there best CB just got dinged up. That didn't look pretty either.

Dillon is unstoppable. He's a Heisman Trophy candidate next year.

Was supposed to go to Michigan until he got hurt in highschool.

Bc is a top 25 program right now. Toughest game by far left on schedule. Everyone laughing about addazio is delusional. Has really done a nice job there

Ain't got no dawg in this hunt. But I can't believe that the rules permit a coach calling three consecutive TO's to ice a kicker. That rule should change.

BC is good, Dillon is awesome but they have 7 pts. Need to be able to throw the ball unless you are a triple option team. If we have Dungey against them we win in a dogfight

BC is good, Dillon is awesome but they have 7 pts. Need to be able to throw the ball unless you are a triple option team. If we have Dungey against them we win in a dogfight

Plus, THEIR starting QB went out and is on crutches.

Plus, THEIR starting QB went out and is on crutches.
The BC backup QB is a senior who was beaten out of starting by Brown. He may not have the recent practice reps, but he does know the offense well.

Ain't got no dawg in this hunt. But I can't believe that the rules permit a coach calling three consecutive TO's to ice a kicker. That rule should change.
In NFL you can't call more then 1 TO for the same down.

Wade looks better at QB than the other kid. Maybe we want the other kid back for our game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom