NC State attendance | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Friends we see every few months out of state. I'm in Richmond VA and they are in Durham NC. We both have large families with kids the same ages so it's an event based on quantity of people but nothing special warranting the trip.
Soooo your wife is making you do something you do every few months anyway when Syracuse Football is doing something they haven't done in 35 years. My advice, find a way to work something out with her moving forward. You think I like driving an hour each way to the damn outlets in Waterloo to walk around an outside mall in April in sleet? Nope but that's the nasty stuff I gotta do so she let's me have me foosball instead of calling it the devil.
18ed5af3-3de9-4271-80ca-8b919f7f5eca_text.gif

Disappointed to see new seats still being dropped in the upper corners. 48 hours out. Get them all out there. Clearly not one is biting on your $110 3rd deckers at this point.
Those are cheap and they have sold about 150 of those since last night. So things are still moving just not as fast . Wouldn’t be surprised if we got another little surge the last 24 hours.

Those are cheap and they have sold about 150 of those since last night. So things are still moving just not as fast . Wouldn’t be surprised if we got another little surge the last 24 hours.

i think that when we hit 45K yesterday morning the question was, where is the ceiling? I was hoping we could even see numbers in the 48K range. I'm tempering that a bit now.

I'm going with 46K sold...42K in the building (although I'd much prefer 44)

Consigliere post said 46,000 yesterday morning, I’m saying 47,500 . I think last minute decisions for family weekend will help.

Disappointed to see new seats still being dropped in the upper corners. 48 hours out. Get them all out there. Clearly not one is biting on your $110 3rd deckers at this point.
Someone said it before but it sucks that the TV cameras point towards the visiting side. We could realistically have 42-44k in the Dome Saturday and still have some silver showing on TV when the rest of the place is packed solid.

I’d be fine then. Though I’ve only been to a game as an away fan once and that was about 15 years ago as a Sabres fan in the TD Garden (Boston).

A couple drunk Bruins fans were giving me a hard time but I was able to deescalate them. Sabres won and I was getting my picture taken in the parking lot holding a puck. Apparently they took issue with that.
College is way different than pro fan mentality. You are almost always treated with mutual respect or just benign indifference.

Someone said it before but it sucks that the TV cameras point towards the visiting side. We could realistically have 42-44k in the Dome Saturday and still have some silver showing on TV when the rest of the place is packed solid.

I've noticed that the camera angles are pretty tight to the players during live ball play and not really exposing the bleachers on the away side as much.

When the video pans / zooms out to a full crowd shot it's definitely more noticeable though.

Soooo your wife is making you do something you do every few months anyway when Syracuse Football is doing something they haven't done in 35 years. My advice, find a way to work something out with her moving forward. You think I like driving an hour each way to the damn outlets in Waterloo to walk around an outside mall in April in sleet? Nope but that's the nasty stuff I gotta do so she let's me have me foosball instead of calling it the devil.
View attachment 221023
Yepp. I'll do whatever my wife wants, year round. All I ask, is for a football game or 2. My kids wont touch the remote on saturday or sunday in the fall, without asking. Its understood. They can decide what's going on, Every other day of the year, and I'll do it. I dont care what it is, as long as it makes them happy. All I ask for is Football. Thats it. And they know it. They happily oblige. (It helps coming from a football family)

Do you know the cause of your sciatic pain? Is it disk related or something else? If you're prone to disk herniation, a rower may be tough because of the flexed lumbar posture it promotes. But, if it's that, doing a bunch of Mckenzie prone pressups could give relief quickly.

Not to derail the thread but positive it’s Piriformis at this point. Been super busy at work but have a number for a good sports therapists that’s willing to get me in even though he’s not taking new people. But he’s an hour away and just can’t make it happen right now. Been to chiro 3 times now and that seems to be helping. Doing some nerve muscle “flossing” techniques and some exercises to strengthen the Piriformis I’ve found on my own. I’ll check out the McKenzie prone pressup, thank you.

College is way different than pro fan mentality. You are almost always treated with mutual respect or just benign indifference.

And I think people genuinely want visitors to have a good impression of a place they love. Everyone on this board has a love for Syracuse University, the last thing I want is a visitor to have a bad time except for walking out with an L.

The only exception to this is the Georgetown students who started stuff with our overflow student section years ago. Screw them.

Let me ask you a question. If you are a casual fan (meaning you're not fanatically refreshing ticketmaster like everyone on this thread) and you're looking to buy tickets for this game, are you more likely to buy tickets if:

A. You open the map and see 200 available tickets in 15 consecutive rows
or
B. You open the map and see 50 available tickets in separate rows

Regardless if you're disappointed that new tickets keep coming out, this is the way to get a building sold.

I'm going to assume a broker did a pretty sizeable purchase (1k-2k) in tickets that have the ticket sold number where it is right now. Looking at the TM map that would make sense. SU would need to sell out today for that broker to not take a bath on those tickets though.

I'd guess 45k in the building Saturday with an announced sellout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom