NC State attendance | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Might as well start it. Looks like we are already above the 34 that were there yesterday with 3,wks to go.

Don't think we hit 42k. That will be over a 12.5% increase from our high thus far. IMO Wagner and a week off will make casuals forget about SU FB more than get them excited.

Looking today at ticket master and SU family weekend sites. We are probably at about 36 k right now. They are selling family weekend tickets in several sections . I expect we will get a 2 or 3k bump from that. I think 40 k minimum and 44 k max for this game.

Im planning on going with a good group of people. When’s my best bet to get the cheapest tickets? Probably on game day?

Im planning on going with a good group of people. When’s my best bet to get the cheapest tickets? Probably on game day?
Can get tickets for 25 on TM. Hard to say if it will go down or up. I would guess they will be cheaper later but not sure.

Last time we had 39k or more in the Dome was 11/2/19 vs BC.

I still think 2018 NC State is a good comparison. That year we were surprisingly good, just like this year. It was the largest crowd by far to date, similar to this year. NC State was 5-1 coming off a loss to Clemson and ranked 22nd. I think we could see very similar for them this year. The result was 40,769. Given all the similarities, I don't see how we get much more than that.

Buy tickets at the box office.
When we were walking through the quad last Saturday we saw a guy asking everyone if they had a ticket for sale. We were thinking “can’t he just walk up and buy one?”. Unless he was looking for it below listed price.

Sell out

That is my prediction. 5-0, ranked and a bye week.

Absolute failure if this is not sold out.

Our high this year is 37k. Where are we finding another 13k fans? That is a huge jump. I think playing Wagner and then a bye will hurt. Casual fans will be less engaged. Also most casual fans will say that we have beaten nobody. Casual fans like name brands. NC State does not move the needle. If they lose 1 or even 2 games, it will kill interest. If they are still undefeated then it will be an event. Otherwise I think a team like Miami this year would outdraw NC State, even though NC State is clearly the better team.

Our high this year is 37k. Where are we finding another 13k fans? That is a huge jump. I think playing Wagner and then a bye will hurt. Casual fans will be less engaged. Also most casual fans will say that we have beaten nobody. Casual fans like name brands. NC State does not move the needle. If they lose 1 or even 2 games, it will kill interest. If they are still undefeated then it will be an event. Otherwise I think a team like Miami this year would outdraw NC State, even though NC State is clearly the better team.
5-0
New Dome
3 full weeks to market

I am so tired of it always being “the fans fault”. If Nelly can bring 40,000+ to the NYS fair, then the AD can get it together and get 40,000+ in the dome for a great Syracuse team vs a potential CFB playoff team.

Sure casuals may not care about NCSU. But for gods sake it’s not the Ralph we’re trying to fill here. Generate some interest and hold the athletic department accountable for packing the Dome.

There’s plenty of butt’s in CNY and upstate to market into sitting in those seats.

My Dad is a perfect example of what it will take to get fans back. I told him, 4-0 and ranked #25...he said they need to win 10 games and go to big bowl games, a small shitty bowl every few years is not interesting to him.

5-0
New Dome
3 full weeks to market

I am so tired of it always being “the fans fault”. If Nelly can bring 40,000+ to the NYS fair, then the AD can get it together and get 40,000+ in the dome for a great Syracuse team vs a potential CFB playoff team.

Sure casuals may not care about NCSU. But for gods sake it’s not the Ralph we’re trying to fill here. Generate some interest and hold the athletic department accountable for packing the Dome.

There’s plenty of butt’s in CNY and upstate to market into sitting in those seats.

Do you know how few sellouts SU has ever had?

5-0
New Dome
3 full weeks to market

They could have 6 months to market it, zero chance of a sellout

The Athletics Department has 3 weeks to create a story. 3 weeks to market the hell out of the game. They need to do something...do a discounted beer night, orange out/white out/ t giveways, light show, literally anything. Anything under 40k would be a huge failure. The bye week needs to be spent drumming up interest, especially with our Ranking. Would it kill the marketing team to do something creative for once

My Dad is a perfect example of what it will take to get fans back. I told him, 4-0 and ranked #25...he said they need to win 10 games and go to big bowl games, a small shitty bowl every few years is not interesting to him.
So your dad is a front runner? He must be a Braves fan since they won the series last year.

The Athletics Department has 3 weeks to create a story. 3 weeks to market the hell out of the game. They need to do something...do a discounted beer night, orange out/white out/ t giveways, light show, literally anything. Anything under 40k would be a huge failure. The bye week needs to be spent drumming up interest, especially with our Ranking. Would it kill the marketing team to do something creative for once
10 cent beer night would pack it to the rafters!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom