NC State Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CxD9sEeUkAEFXQa.jpg

I feel like were not going to know if Dungey can play until the first offensive snap.

Over under in the game is 58
NC State o/u 32.5
Syracuse o/u 25.5

Vegas thinks Dungey isn't playing.

This totally blows and do not like our chances. Hopefully our D can hold NC State in check and cause some TO's cause I do not have a lot of faith in the back-up QB's we have.

This totally blows and do not like our chances. Hopefully our D can hold NC State in check and cause some TO's cause I do not have a lot of faith in the back-up QB's we have.

At least they've had a week to get them ready. That's all I got for a bright outlook on the situation.

I love Dungey, but it's time to move on. It's getting old that whenever we have a big game, he's nowhere to be found. Why do other teams have running quarterbacks and they always play? This game will be another blowout.

I love Dungey, but it's time to move on. It's getting old that whenever we have a big game, he's nowhere to be found. Why do other teams have running quarterbacks and they always play? This game will be another blowout.

Booooooooooooooo. We played the top d in the country and hes a true soph. In all due respect

Honestly, hard to say if how the backups will do. Im not sure we score on clemson w dingey healthy

Dungey is throwing below my section in 308 and looks fine I'd think precautionary hold out maybe from lack of practice?

I know this is a game thread and all, but this is truly an amazingly immature and ignorant comment.

I mean, do you think Dungey is trying to get hurt on purpose, so he can miss "big" games. I'm sorry your delicate sensibilities are offended because the starting QB of your team is injured, but saying it is time to "move on" because he is "nowhere to be found" in a big game is beyond the pale and unacceptable.

Sucks that ED is out, but probably smart move. Have him ready to go against FSU! My thoughts are that I'd rather see Mahoney today. Has the experience. I'd like to think Wilson was out there last week to preserve Mahoney for today just in case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom