NC State Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

I know this is a game thread and all, but this is truly an amazingly immature and ignorant comment.

I mean, do you think Dungey is trying to get hurt on purpose, so he can miss "big" games. I'm sorry your delicate sensibilities are offended because the starting QB of your team is injured, but saying it is time to "move on" because he is "nowhere to be found" in a big game is beyond the pale and unacceptable.

Amen brother

I love Dungey, but it's time to move on. It's getting old that whenever we have a big game, he's nowhere to be found. Why do other teams have running quarterbacks and they always play? This game will be another blowout.
I'm going to chalk this up to frustration and pretend that you're not really upset over cautionary measures for the health and wellbeing of a college kid.

I knew when they listed him a questionable, he wouldn't be playing.

Well then I believe his career is over cause if his injury is so severe to keep him out it must be a concussion. And if he had a concussion then that's it

Mahoney going to pepper tawo with targets and run for 150 and 2 scores...

hopefully he slides too

Well then I believe his career is over cause if his injury is so severe to keep him out it must be a concussion. And if he had a concussion then that's it

fe6e47d4f96b82d947c56de2fe47efa508236ba1c07998cda00bbd6ae1b010aa.jpg

I love Dungey, but it's time to move on. It's getting old that whenever we have a big game, he's nowhere to be found. Why do other teams have running quarterbacks and they always play? This game will be another blowout.

Is this post genuine? Wow.

This will be a serious test of Babers offensive genius. Lets see if he can figure out how to generate offense with no running game and the loss of his best offensive player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom