NC State Game Thread... | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Black is hurt, then we might be boned.

To make matters worse there ar4 zero QBs in the pipeline and were about 0-6 the last two years with our top targets. Recruiting hasn't improved at all since the 10 wins and were 0-3 on 4 star WRs this year. This is a disaster

Do we even have a bunch of OL guys lined up either?

I’m so hoping I’m being a pessimist but we could be scary bad beyond this year.

Feel like their QB is like the fat guy in ice hockey on nintendo and the little guys just bounce right off him.

Dino is the man but this coaching staff didn’t prepare the team to play well tonight. this season.
It has to be said.
Total chitshow from the offense in one half against a mediocre team.

FTFY

Injuries? We are missing 1 lineman who hasn't played all year. We don't have any injuries on the side of the ball that is killing us
I will day my point wasn’t really to point at the injuries as being the biggest factor, just wanted to acknowledge that we had them or someone would have called me out on it but you got me the other way on it.
End of the day we suck, no excuse.

so on 3rd and 4.. it looks like we were not playing strait man .. only on the outside... WHY? make this QB beat us.. go man across the board on ANY 3rd and short and run blitz.. clog the running lanes and force that dude to make accurate throws with pressure.. its almost comical guys... We give them 3rd and short all day by not being aggressive

Dino is the man but this coaching staff didn’t prepare the team to play well tonight.
It has to be said.
Total chitshow from the offense in one half against a mediocre team.

No offense but how is he the "man". Last year was great but hes still under .500 as a coach and we look like we took a dozen steps backwards this year. Dino gets way to much of a pass around here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom