NC State Game Thread... | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it this morning, Dino Babers needs to totally re evaluate what he does with his team during a bye week.

No offense but how is he the "man". Last year was great but hes still under .500 as a coach and we look like we took a dozen steps backwards this year. Dino gets way to much of a pass around here
I'm with you but counterpoint, we are syracuse so we should be good with terrible football right?

Redshirt freshman QB eating our defensive secondary alive.

Redshirt sophomore QB getting beat down and cant complete a pass.

No offense but how is he the "man". Last year was great but hes still under .500 as a coach and we look like we took a dozen steps backwards this year. Dino gets way to much of a pass around here
21-21 is where Marrone had us.
With a tougher conference and superpower in his division every year.

He is the type of HC we need.

Our RB's go down at first touch and their QB injured our defensive line

This attitude pisses me off almost as much as the idiots yelling that Shafer is better than Dino.

The team was expected to take a step back. But they were not expected to go from 10 wins to an offense on par with that of Greg Robinson. There are some power schools that fire coaches who win 9 games. But we arent allowed to be frustrated with that pivot? There is nothing wrong with a fan base being frustrated when our first dominant season in forever, one that felt like our "return", is followed by a season that is as bad as any we've seen in a long time.

100% was ok dropping back to 8...7...maybe even 6 wins given the change at QB. But I wanted to feel excited along the way.

Tommy 2019 is not Eric 2018. But Dino 2019 doesnt look like Dino 2018 either.

And it doesn't make me any less of a true fan to say that.

I don't care if you get pissed off. Do whatever it takes for you to feel better. The truth is the truth. They're a bigger WIP than anyone thought. You think the board is down on them? There's a lot of pressure on this program based on the conversations I've had with those who are in the know at the university; conversations that a few privileged on here would be exposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom