NC State Game Thread... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this sounds ridiculous but I really can’t come up with a way that we can possibly score another offensive Touchdown this season.

WHY NO SLANT ON THAT 3RD DOWN? The middle had no LB there for the crossing pattern.. Instead we got guys doing 15yard pass patterns and they are barely turning around when DeVito is already under duress... Come on now.. this is not all Tommy gentlemen

Our offensive line is genuinely awful. Cavanaugh is the first positional coach who needs to be sent on his way. Nobody looks like they've developed and assignments are missed on what seems like once or twice every three plays.

OMG DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING! THEY JUST KEEP DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO HAPPEN.

You ready for a minimum of 2 more years of DeVito & Allen fall weekends?
Haha... I know bro...

At least Allen is fearless and has the intangibles... makes him fun to watch play...

Devito sucks the life out of me.

Defense can't be happy with Devito. I'm afraid Babers is going to lose this team if he doesn't make a change. If just for morale reasons.

gotta try Clayton for the rest of the third. Im not done pointing the finger at lynch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom