NC State Game Thread... | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if you get pissed off. Do whatever it takes for you to feel better. The truth is the truth. They're a bigger WIP than anyone thought. You think the board is down on them? There's a lot of pressure on this program based on the conversations I've had with those who are in the know at the university; conversations that a few privileged on here would be exposed to.

I mean...the team had its biggest season ticket surge in a generation. I would imagine there would be pressure to at least put up a representative showing? We have an above average D, a Groza kicker, a top punter...if its too much to hope to have a representative showing by the offense, thats a problem.

Everyone’s favorite player is always the backup QB but Dino not pulling DeVito is really disappointing.
It’s not the OL today.

Seriously, he looks like a Pennix with .a helmet on.

Everyone’s favorite player is always the backup QB but Dino not pulling DeVito is really disappointing.
It’s not the OL today.

You're empirically wrong.

I mean...the team had its biggest season ticket surge in a generation. I would imagine there would be pressure to at least put up a representative showing? We have an above average D, a Groza kicker, a top punter...if its too much to hope to have a representative showing by the offense, thats a problem.

Not even close.

This is above you. If I posted the conversations and the things that have been said, admins would lock and delete left and right.

LOL at NC State just running slants on us. Just rubbing it in our faces that we should have been employing the same strategy.

It’s not the OL today.
Saying there is no problem with the OL is silly. Your boy-crush TB12 would be getting crushed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom