NC State Game Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like a tumble that an uncoordinated 40 year old does in softball.
Coming off a buy in a must win game, its hard not to look at game prep and coaches. Don’t care about the mods side eyeing me for saying it

I’ve never seen better pass protection in my life and look what he’s done with it.

This is disgusting. D is carrying the load but we are not going to score a point with TD in there.

I’m optimistic it will go well if we throw deep to the middle of the field.

Everything? No. We have plenty of talent at skill positions. Running Back, Wide Reciever, Defensive backs, Linebackers, defensive line are all 10 win worthy. Quarterback and Offensive Line are killers.
No, we definitely do not. DL starters & DB starters, yes... Everywhere else, starters and depth are a PROBLEM.

We really need a qb - comes down to that. Dino’s job will depend on it

Wonder if we take a peek into the transfer portal...is that Tate Martells music!!??

Absolutely disgusting. I do t care if you are hurt or not. If so, don’t play. One on one with a linebacker and you turtle.

Sickening.
Agreed, if you aren't able to play well enough to win. You shouldn't play you just hurt your team being selfish.

Absolutely disgusting. I do t care if you are hurt or not. If so, don’t play. One on one with a linebacker and you turtle.

Sickening.
I’d rather have no QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online