NC State Still Thinks Orlando is Possible | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Still Thinks Orlando is Possible

I think we are going pinstripe now. After this debacle of a COY award, the old boys network is gonna stick together and screw the yankees again

OR - this was part of the horse-trading going on behind the scenes, that is going to land us the Camping World bowl. :cool:

Of course, if/when we get stuck in the Pinstripe - well then, yup, you'd be correct. :confused:

I think we are going pinstripe now. After this debacle of a COY award, the old boys network is gonna stick together and screw the yankees again
I just don't see a 9 win team going there.if it happened it would be the worst su screw job yet.

Nah.

Those who are saying no to a WV matchup do not understand the history of the program(s).
It is a heated rivalry game and would be great for recruiting if played in Orlando for more than one reason.
The issue is that WVU quarterback will not be playing. So an SU win could be looked down upon.

The issue is that WVU quarterback will not be playing. So an SU win could be looked down upon.
That's a them problem not an SU problem. SU lines up and plays whoever is put in front of them. Each rolls out their best available that day. And for whatever reason, be it injury, suspensions, or otherwise players don't play, beating them is not "looked down upon" in any way shape or form. You just take care of task...

That's a them problem not an SU problem. SU lines up and plays whoever is put in front of them. Each rolls out their best available that day. And for whatever reason, be it injury, suspensions, or otherwise players don't play, beating them is not "looked down upon" in any way shape or form. You just take care of task...
Notre Dame wasn't knocked for beating us, when ED missed 3/4 of the game.