NC State vs. Va Tech | Syracusefan.com

NC State vs. Va Tech

Beamer may be coaching for his job in this one.

LOL anybody just see McDonald running down the NCST sideline with that RB on the big pickup?

What a POS.

As bad as this sounds, I hope VT puts the boots to NCST. We don't really recruit against VT, but have started to really recruit against NCST.

Either way, this is a dumpster fire all around. F them both.
Tell us how you really feel Rocco. I have always hated VT because they usually beat us when we were both in the Big East, however McDummy is an assistant coach for NC State now so I hate them more.

Have to (somehow) pull for VPI. One wonders if Foster is the head coach in waiting.

VPI shooting themselves in the foot.

The Beamer farewell tour is definitely in progress.

NC State spreading out to run, complimenting with short passes. I can see it giving us difficulty

I fail to see in this game how folks thought that NC State was a good football team.

EDIT: That being said, I hope they both lose.

Rocco said:
As bad as this sounds, I hope VT puts the boots to NCST. We don't really recruit against VT, but have started to really recruit against NCST. Either way, this is a dumpster fire all around. F them both.

Here's to hoping a hole opens up under the stadium ala Batman

Watching off and on. VPI offense looks kind of slow and awkward.

Tell us how you really feel Rocco. I have always hated VT because they usually beat us when we were both in the Big East, however McDummy is an assistant coach for NC State now so I hate them more.
FLUCK VT. In 2001 we beat them on the field, and finished ahead of them in the BE standings, and the Gator Bowl took them ahead of us for the #2 slot. And then MOCKED us for not traveling as well as VT, publicly! It caused the BE to change its rules with bowl games about order of selection.

FU Beamer. Our lollipop stick laughs at you and your goiter.

The Gator Bowl organization, such as if was, can osculate my dangling member.

And btw we split with VT in the big east era. 50-50

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom