NC State vs. Va Tech | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NC State vs. Va Tech

My money will be on Wake, with either QB they are better than NC State.

I don't think Doeren is long for that job.

I'm not sure about Doeren losing his job already but I do agree after watching both teams that I think Wake will beat NC State. This may be like the year that State played two FCS teams and it came down to the last two games having to be must wins to make a bowl.

Was checking NCSU's forum last night. First, it was a dumpster fire. Second, I didn't realize that Doeren is 3-17, yes, 3-17 in ACC games. Wow.

0-8 first year, 3-5 second year, and 0-2 this year. Give Doeren some credit, I'm counting 3-15.

NC State gave FSU a run for their money last year and I thought they would be better this year. Boy was I wrong. Hopefully they check out of their season before they play us, their QB is pretty good.

0-8 first year, 3-5 second year, and 0-2 this year. Give Doeren some credit, I'm counting 3-15.

Wins under Dave Doeren:

Troy
Eastern Kentucky
Old Dominion
South Alabama

Georgia Southern
USF
Old Dominion
Presbyterian
Syracuse
Wake
UNC
UCF (bowl game)

Louisiana Tech
Central Michigan
Richmond

So as you can see, of Doeren's 15 wins, 12 are non-P5 and 9 of those are against teams outside of UCF, USF & CMU.

Paper. Tiger.

On a more serious note--

Did anyone else catch the short interview with Beamer at half time?

He definitely seems much "slower" than even last season. At least, he is suddenly showing his age. And--horrible speculation on my part--perhaps there is some other medical condition involved.

Heard there is a serious health issue there. As I've gotten older I've gained a lot more respect for lifers like him (I know...). Hope he leaves on his terms.

NCSU O Line is atrocious. Brissette will be lucky to survive all year with the amount of times he gets hit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom