NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21

And with that the falling apart of the East Region around UConn begins. Not that BYU is that great compared to Duquesne, nor will either compete, but you just know the East will be the region with all the upsets.

And with that the falling apart of the East Region around UConn begins. Not that BYU is that great compared to Duquesne, nor will either compete, but you just know the East will be the region with all the upsets.
Duquesne doesn’t seem very talented, but their players are always moving and always seemingly in the right spot.

BYU beat Iowa State this year, and was in the top 25 for a large portion this season... just played turrable.

Less complex offenses and systems, college basketball is in a world of hurt. I don’t know how they’ll fix it.
There was a Durant/JJ pod awhile back where they were openly mocking the offense schemes in college bball as being archaic

5 of the 120 brackets in the Syracuse Fan group remain perfect.
66 of the 120 are 0-2 (including me).

The disdain for the Big 10 and Michigan didn't pay off.

5 of the 120 brackets in the Syracuse Fan group remain perfect.
66 of the 120 are 0-2 (including me).

The disdain for the Big 10 and Michigan didn't pay off.
welcome to the party pal.gif

:(

Looking forward to the NBA playoffs and Cuse portal news. This is barely entertaining to watch outside the Duquesne game which still was meh.

I don't even bother with brackets more than $5-10. Just a waste of money haha
I used to run a pool each year where before the tourney started, we would hold a "draft" where we would pick 6 players and then keep track of how many points they scored in the tournament.

Harder than it seems, as you have to make sure you don't have players from teams potentially meeting early in the tournament, and also trying to decide whether to take the high-scoring playing from a middling-seeded team vs. the guy scoring 6-10 PPG on a 1 or 2 seed.

Lots of fun. Haven't done it in years.

Maybe I'll try it on the board next year.

I think we were more exited about JJ than UNC was about Cormac Ryan.

Holy chit Shannon gets a ridiculous whistle

I think we were more exited about JJ than UNC was about Cormac Ryan.
Well he’s shooting 64.7% the past 3 games from 3, bringing his average up to 34.2% for the year from a very anemic 31.25% just 3 games ago.

Well he’s shooting 64.7% the past 3 games from 3, bringing his average up to 34.2% for the year from a very anemic 31.25% just 3 games ago.
So right around what JJ shot?

Yeah, it was disappointing to see JJ regress on his 3pt shooting after he got it going. 32% doesn't really get it done at the shooting guard position.

I just want to see Quincy at the free throw line. He's probably the only guy who left that I still pull for. I was sad to see him go. I just took a quick glance at his stats this year. I was shocked... he's shooting nearly 39% from 3 this year!?!?! And people mocked him for wanting to expand his game and get more chances shooting deep. Ha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom