NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 19 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 19

The Johnson kid on KSU is the kid that collapsed when he was on Florida.
He has NBA size and was a projected 1st round pick but missing all the games he has should mean he has 2 more years left of eligibility. Wonder if KSU will be able to keep him I have to think 2 years of NIL is way better than rolling the dice in the pros.

2 bad calls went against Kentucky. That 2 shot foul awhile back when Nowell was passing and not shooting and that last foul on Nowell was a jump ball.

Shaka Smart looks like a cross country coach and not a basketball coach. The guy is lean, fit and trim. Looks like a high mileage runner.

He really should be doing better with the stable of talent he brings in.
His teams used to put it together in time for a tourney run. Now it seems like they can only put it together for a late-season conference run.

If anyone’s headed East to Albany for the NCAA’s or whatever - huge delay between Rome and Utica on thruway. My son said there was like a 12 -15 car collision. 5 to 10 mph and a half hour to hour delay getting through. Stay safe and stay patient.
Just posted at 5:36pm on Syracuse.com about the accidents. There were no whiteouts when my son went through though.

UConn-St Mary's is why the tournament is just the best. Complete opposites in just about every way.

Exactly how I envisioned this game going so far when I bet the +3.5 on OUR Gaels

Moment is too big for SMC's freshman point guard

UConn fans should be excited for their first sweet sixteen in almost ten years.

Big loss there. Hope he’s okay. Very odd injury. Like a spasm. Terrible news for the kid and of course St Marys.
Reminds me of the Colgate big man getting poked in the eye or something when they had Tennessee on the ropes a few years ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom