NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 19 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 19

if they are gonna let Uconn just literally grab the guards arms while they are handling the ball...just end the gam
I know I biased, perhaps even more than a Cuse game, but are they going to let UConn hammer these kids every time they go to the hoop? I don’t get it.

Feeling it
Upset, at least a minor one coming
Could help if refs stop the UConn holds
Only a bit more to go
Never give up St Mary's
Not now

if they are gonna let Uconn just literally grab the guards arms while they are handling the ball...just end the gam
I know I biased, perhaps even more than a Cuse game, but are they going to let UConn hammer these kids every time they go to the hoop? I don’t get

This game is over if Ducas is done

Maybe Hauser could play at SU, I think he has to have another 3-4 years of eligibility.

People complain about the ncaa. People complain about coaches. But the biggest scam in college athletics are basketball officials. The lack of consistency like flagrant fouls is corrupt.

Izzo is still a crazy man on the sidelines. He still has passion and energy. This is a great game.

People complain about the ncaa. People complain about coaches. But the biggest scam in college athletics are basketball officials. The lack of consistency like flagrant fouls is corrupt.

I like the anticipation whistle with extra jumping jack arm flailing theatrics from the zebras... "Look at me. I'm the show!"

...and to their obvious credit,,,uconn is playing tremendous D. You don’t need to give them the hand checks too

If you changed the signal for calling a charge it would get called 50% less. Way too much fun to pass up doing all of the time.

Was rooting for UM but MSU played well.

Sadly uconn appears like they will run away with this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom