NCAA day 2 games thread | Syracusefan.com

NCAA day 2 games thread

rhcuse

Starter
Provy leading, but left a good 10 points on the floor. Could not take advantage of Tamu cold start.

CS Fullerton keeping it close early.

SEC looking pretty strong so far.

Game was probably over anyway, but that didn't look like a clean block on the Providence 3.

Can Raf go one 4 minute stretch without trying to make a joke to Hill or Nantz.

I mean during regular season games okay be funny all game long. I like Raf but his clown routine all game long during the tournament can get enough.

Did Providence just throw in the towel? I didn't see Cooley call off the guards.

It really made me nervous to pick an AAC team -- Cincy -- to make the Elite 8. Now I remember why. In a dogfight with Ga State.

Seeing stunningly unfunny commercials for CBS sitcoms that I've never heard of is just one of a thousand reasons I love the NCAA tournament.

Lipscomb played this up and down game with Florida Gulf Coast.
If their PG gets foul trouble they are screwed if not they have enough offense to out Carolina the Heels.

Carolina’s getting away with a lot of grabbing, pushing, and moving screens.

UNC shoves dude out of bounds... No call lol. I have no issues if UNC gets knocked out. Go Lipscomb.

UNC shoves dude out of bounds... No call lol. I have no issues if UNC gets knocked out. Go Lipscomb.

Yeah the ref conveniently ignored the arm bar the defender threw on him to push him out of bounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom