NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing worse than UConn winning is our own “fans“ coming to this board saying they enjoy their game.
A fanbase full of smug s with a bald (I’m bald I can say it) azzhole coach.

You can’t be a Cuse fan and enjoy anything about any of it. Totally mutually exclusive.

Hats off to Uconn in this tournament. No need for envy and jealousy, you can be a Syracuse die hard and still give credit where credit is due regardless of how easy paths to a NC perceivably were/are. We didn't even come close to making the tournament again I don't think we collectively can talk trash about a former rival who is about to have 5 NC's.

Ok Huskies.. You've broken the analytics of the tourney with being a higher seed champion 3x now. Good for you beating weak fields.. and this year dominating them. We see you and congratulations to your team but not your coach or fanbase. 5 it is. Game on.. time Red to take the foundation and elevate. That's all I'm trying to think about.
Weak fields?

Syracuse couldn’t get close to being in a weak field.

Give them some credit.

I’m not Sure I understand the seed hate coming from the fans of a team that made the F4 as a 4, 3, 3 and 11.

And I thought the 2011 was the worst game ever. 2017 also sucked. Add this one in.

I hate Dan Hurley however I have the unfortunate feeling that UConn’s going to continue to be dominate for a while with him at the helm.

I would rather watch “the FBIs” than watch the second half of this game, and that show looks incredibly dumb. It reminds me of “Police Cops” on that one Simpsons episode.

We screwed the pooch not capitalizing and only winning 1 title…we are what we are…

Weak fields?

Syracuse couldn’t get close to being in a weak field.

Give them some credit.

I did. As much as any rival deserves with proper shots taken. I've been giving them credit all year.. take it easy mau;)

My post and point of moving on must have not been clear.

I’m not I understand the seed hate coming from the fans of a team that made the F4 as a 4, 3, 3 and 11.
They’ve been a 4 seed twice in 14 years. In the last 14 seasons they’ve got to the sweet 16 three times. 9 seasons they didn’t even win a tournament game.

That’s why this is maddening. It blows up every hypothesis about long term consistency.

And the love fest here from our own fans about them will always be gross. them.

Good for Yukon never losing in a final.

They’ll always suck moose crank regardless of their coach or seed.

How has the Astrodome not been demolished?

They can't be letting anyone into that thing and there is no way the cost to renovate it so it can be used at all isn't close to what building a new one would be?

They’ve been a 4 seed twice in 14 years. In the last 14 seasons they’ve got to the sweet 16 three times. 9 seasons they didn’t even win a tournament game.

That’s why this is maddening. It blows up every hypothesis about long term consistency.

That’s all fine. I’m not rooting for them. They’re a boom and bust program. It’s a path. No one should ever believe there’s just one path.

Yeah.. they are hated rivals. They don't need us with pom poms out boosting their ego. It's far large enough

SU didn't give them an assist. The university and the state realized they needed to sacrifice football for the greater good and got back into the BE where they got a B12 shot. Football is now an Indy and has to beg for scraps scheduling wise to stay solvent.

I don't have the feelings towards UConn that many on this board do. The schools haven't played each other since SU left for the ACC. They are not rivals anymore. At least SU and Georgetown play each other in a home and home series. There's been no effort made to rekindle what was in the Big East over the years. The schools have moved on.

We played them two times (unless I am missing one).

But yeah, we have nothing to do with what they're doing right now. That's just dopey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom