NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SU didn't give them an assist. The university and the state realized they needed to sacrifice football for the greater good and got back into the BE where they got a B12 shot. Football is now an Indy and has to beg for scraps scheduling wise to stay solvent.

I don't have the feelings towards UConn that many on this board do. The schools haven't played each other since SU left for the ACC. They are not rivals anymore. At least SU and Georgetown play each other in a home and home series. There's been no effort made to rekindle what was in the Big East over the years. The schools have moved on.
Wrong, not dominating Northeast recruiting like we should allowed them come back from the dead and blow past us. And we did play them in MSG in 2019, and lost...I think it was Hurleys first year when he was still learning on the job.

I think there was a victory at msg over Ollie in 17.

Wrong, not dominating Northeast recruiting like we should allowed them come back from the dead and blow past us. And we did play them in MSG in 2019, and lost...I think it was Hurleys first year when he was still learning on the job.
So they've played them once. They're not rivals anymore. You'll get over it.

I hate UCONN - only team I despise - and with that said - this is the best team I’ve seen since A Davis and Kentucky - defies logic they lost so many games

He’s better.
You’re hanging on too tight, Mav. I’m busting balls cuz I got nowhere else to go.

No need to defend Yukon cuz you live in Southern CT.

I’m under no illusion they’re unworthy.

That missed dunk to start the half by UConn was delicious

UConn should be up by 25 with how bad SDSU shot in the first half. If they can hit some shots they're in this game.

UConn should be up by 25 with how bad SDSU shot in the first half. If they can hit some shots they're in this game.

They should be up 30+, they look awful

I find Andrea Hurley attractive

Trammel just reminds me of Kevin Hart way too much

I want to see a six point game with 5 minutes left. Aztecs with the ball. Hurley picking up a tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom