NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza Hut - The office guy is huge now. Too much pizza, clearly

I’m waiting for the BK commercial so I can be entertained tonight
Lol. You’re better off searching YouTube and calling it a night.

It’s all over but the cryin

Dutcher is a hell of a defensive coach. Offensively he relies so much on individual plays from his guards. It's really surprising they've survived this far. When an opponent can score on his team, like we were able to, they are just pedestrian.

This is like getting ready for bed at the end of a great Christmas and finding out that your wife’s boyfriend bought all the gifts
This is oddly specific..
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

I just checked the scoreboard and saw it got within 6 - switched over and within 3 seconds it was back to 8.

Hats off to Uconn in this tournament. No need for envy and jealousy, you can be a Syracuse die hard and still give credit where credit is due regardless of how easy paths to a NC perceivably were/are. We didn't even come close to making the tournament again I don't think we collectively can talk trash about a former rival who is about to have 5 NC's.
I’ll take my hat off for UConn—and find one of their fans and shove it right where the Sun don’t shine. I hate them.

Get this close enough for Yukon to get some lemon booty down the stretch..

Bailed out down low. He had him sealed about 3 feet closer, then for some reason turned back.
Hit these free throws!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors