NCAA Player that bothers you most | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Player that bothers you most

wink91wink

Walk On
For me, it is Shabazz Napier. I can't stand his big head and big mouth.

Honorable Mention:
-Ryan Boatright (I hate UCONN)
-Zeller (Obvious Reasons)
-Marshall Henderson (cocky )

For me, it is Shabazz Napier. I can't stand his big head and big mouth.

Honorable Mention:
-Ryan Boatright (I hate UCONN)
-Zeller (Obvious Reasons)
-Marshall Henderson (cocky )
why do you care about uconn players now?

why do you care about uconn players now?
I'm just saying in general I hate their attitude. Plus after what Napier said last year after we beat them still doesn't sit well with me.

You know, just once i would love to see a list like this with players that weren't any good. It always seems like good players are the most polarizing (sans Henderson cause he is a nut).

Edit: That said, I will have to put Nate Lubbick and Luke Hanckock on the top of my list.

Hm, it's a tough one. But here goes:

1. Luke Hancock.
2. Luke Hancock.
3. Luke Hancock.

Honorable mention: Peyton Siva. Only reason he doesn't jump Hancock is that I respect what he's gone through. Hancock, however, is just a little bitch.

Aaron Craft, Shabazz Muhammed, Ryan Boatright

Hm, it's a tough one. But here goes:

1. Luke Hancock.
2. Luke Hancock.
3. Luke Hancock.

Honorable mention: Peyton Siva. Only reason he doesn't jump Hancock is that I respect what he's gone through. Hancock, however, is just a little bitch.
Hancock is the Aaron Bain of this Century, the guy you could not even remotely imagine beating us, but did :(
Oh add Ron Rowan to that group too.

Aaron Craft, Jack Cooley, Henderson (I don't mind his antics, but when he wins he like to talk trash but when he loses he whines a baby).

Interesting that it's mostly the white guys that annoy us.
For me it's a guy who just turns and bitches to the refs after literally every...single...play. If he was a black dude I'd hate him for the same reasons.

Russ Smith and Aaron Craft. They seem to be able to slap and poke at anyone they want without getting whistled up.

1. Aaron Craft- the dude is a slightly more talented Greg Paulus
2. "And 1" Zeller- I literally wanted to him to get elbowed for his routine of lowering his shoulder into the defender and screaming and 1 each time he shot the ball on Sunday
3. Marshall Henderson- the dude is a flat out punk and embarrassment for his behavior in KC after his team lost.
4. D'Angelo Harrison- that kid is everything that is wrong with sports. He doesn't understand the opportunity he is squandering and needs a rude awakening because of his attitude.

Oregon's point guard ... dirtiest player I've seen in decades.

How Georgetown never recruited him is a mystery.