NCAA Player that bothers you most | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Player that bothers you most

For me it's a guy who just turns and bitches to the refs after literally every...single...play. If he was a black dude I'd hate him for the same reasons.
So, MCW?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

We had Marshall Henderson on our team for 4 years, and I loved him. I can't hate him for how he plays.

My most hated players will always be Chevy Troutman and Khalid El Amin. There are others I dislike, but I have a tough time hating players who we don't play.

Definitely Marshall Henderson
Luke Hancock, Russ Smith, Allen Crabbe, and a bunch of other guys I can't think of right now.

Also, I don't hate him, but for some reason, I don't really like Trey Burke very much and I can't put a finger on why.

You guys are really gonna hate Zeller tomorrow night.

I don't think fans of any B1G teams would agree with you about Zeller though. There isn't much to hate really. The guy on Indiana everyone loves to hate is Sheehey.

I have to go with Craft and his rosy cheeks, then Olynyk and his long hair, then Derrick Nix and his sack tapping. I love Kentucky's players, I wish they would keep that same team around for 3 more years.

Definitely Marshall Henderson
Luke Hancock, Russ Smith, Allen Crabbe, and a bunch of other guys I can't think of right now.

Also, I don't hate him, but for some reason, I don't really like Trey Burke very much and I can't put a finger on why.

I'm really surprised it took this long to mention Allen crabbe. He is an infant trapped in a ridiculously good athelete's body.

why do people hate craft and zeller?

they are both complete players and athletes.

i understand hating the overachieving white players... but those 2 are actually legit top notch players. if i was starting a team those 2 are without a doubt in my top 5 picks.

now you want to talk ryan kelly or marshall henderson... i understand the hatred. 1 is a 1 tool player, the other is a horrible bball player with an ever worse attitude.

but craft and zeller? not at all...

i understand hating the overachieving white players... but those 2 are actually legit top notch players. if i was starting a team those 2 are without a doubt in my top 5 picks.

now you want to talk ryan kelly or marshall henderson... i understand the hatred. 1 is a 1 tool player, the other is a horrible bball player with an ever worse attitude.

Because they get away with crap they wouldn't get away with if they weren't "scrappy."

I don't hate Zeller, but I think Craft is grossly overrated, as evidenced by the "top 5 picks" comment.

1) Marshall Henderson - For being a complete jackass and by far the most selfish player in the NCAA.
2) Peyton Siva - For being a very overrated PG whom is made better by the players around him, instead of the other way around like it's supposed to be. Plus he has a permanent wide eyed, deer in the headlights, Puss in Boots from Shrek look on his face that's absolutely annoying.
3) Seth Curry- Who's a good player but still has a false sense of entitlement as if to say "I'm my borther's brother and my father's son, therefore I'm great."

For me, it is Shabazz Napier. I can't stand his big head and big mouth.

Honorable Mention:
-Ryan Boatright (I hate UCONN)
-Zeller (Obvious Reasons)
-Marshall Henderson (cocky )

For me, it is Shabazz Napier. I can't stand his big head and big mouth.

Honorable Mention:
-Ryan Boatright (I hate UCONN)
-Zeller (Obvious Reasons)
-Marshall Henderson (cocky )

Obvious reasons= white guy with skills

There tends to be a commonality with many of the names in that they went against SU and some of them had good success, some not. I don't get the hatred of Craft though. If he gets away with fouls then that's the refs fault not Craft. Say what you will but he is a tremendous defensive player on the college level. And he does a very job of running the point as well. I think he is the most productive all around PG in college ball today. For some to say he is overrated is nuts IMO.

I don't hate Zeller, but I think Craft is grossly overrated, as evidenced by the "top 5 picks" comment.

i disagree wholeheartedly about craft.

if you are passing him over in the top 5... i want to play against your team.

i disagree wholeheartedly about craft.

if you arent picking him with your top 5 picks... i want to play against your team.

Eh, he's a good defender and that's about it. In the very least, I'd take MCW, Burke, and Smart over him as far as PGs go

I don't know about which player bothers me the most,
but what is up with this fat ugly guy in the Speedo at the beach with the Southern Comfort?:

Southern-Comfort-Ad-600x329.jpg

I used to like Southern Comfort. Never again.

Eh, he's a good defender and that's about it. In the very least, I'd take MCW, Burke, and Smart over him as far as PGs go

IMO, as a college player - craft is heads and shoulder above MCW. to me, its not a debate.

Not sure how after this season, anyone can put Burke ahead of Craft... Burke is on the way more talented team... OSU ended up stronger.

Eh he's 93-18 as a starter at OSU with two B-10 regular season titles and two B-10 tournament titles. One final 4 and in the other OSU was eliminated by UK who went to the final 4.

Funny you mention MCW. Sorry but he'd have a helluva time getting past the top of the key against Craft. Craft is an average shooter but ironically his shooting stats are clearly better than MCW. But he makes better decisions and takes much better care of the ball.

IMO, as a college player - craft is heads and shoulder above MCW. to me, its not a debate.

Not sure how after this season, anyone can put Burke ahead of Craft... Burke is on the way more talented team... OSU ended up stronger.

Really? Burke is probably going to win National Player of the Year. Craft is as average as they come statistically. Poor scorer, average at best passer, average at best rebounder, and a great defender. I'll take the guy that's a great scorer, great passer, and pretty good defender (Burke) and a great passer, very good defender, and a guy that can get into the lane pretty easily (MCW) every time.

Craft is a better defender than MCW, but MCW is still one of the best defensive guards in the country IMO (mainly due to his length). MCW is far better than Craft in basically everything else.

Edit: But anywho, I don't want to derail the thread, and I have homework to finish so that I can hit the road to DC tomorrow morning.

Eh he's 93-18 as a starter at OSU with two B-10 regular season titles and two B-10 tournament titles. One final 4 and in the other OSU was eliminated by UK who went to the final 4.

Funny you mention MCW. Sorry but he'd have a helluva time getting past the top of the key against Craft. Craft is an average shooter but ironically his shooting stats are clearly better than MCW. But he makes better decisions and takes much better care of the ball.

Craft is a lock to break any press off the dribble, and knows when to go to the rack when he breaks you off the press.

With MCW, every time he brings it up against quality pressure, it's an adventure to see whether he'll fall down, dribble it off his foot, throw it away, fire up a three-pointer that could chip the paint off the rim, or chuck up a weak runner to his left that barely draws iron.

I can't pick just one.

In no particular order:
Russ Smith
Junior Cadougan
Davante Gardner
Luke Hancock
Cody Zeller
Aaron Craft
Jabril Trawick
Montrezl Harrell

Really? Burke is probably going to win National Player of the Year. Craft is as average as they come statistically. Poor scorer, average at best passer, average at best rebounder, and a great defender. I'll take the guy that's a great scorer, great passer, and pretty good defender (Burke) and a great passer, very good defender, and a guy that can get into the lane pretty easily (MCW) every time.

Craft is a better defender than MCW, but MCW is still one of the best defensive guards in the country IMO (mainly due to his length). MCW is far better than Craft in basically everything else.

Check the shooting stats and then tell me he is better at everything else. But forget all that. Craft is a tough sob that wills his team to victory. Couldn't disagree with u more.

Check the shooting stats and then tell me he is better at everything else. But forget all that. Craft is a tough sob that wills his team to victory. Couldn't disagree with u more.

Too bad MCW isn't as scrappy.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2