NCAA Player that bothers you most | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Player that bothers you most

Check the shooting stats and then tell me he is better at everything else. But forget all that. Craft is a tough sob that wills his team to victory. Couldn't disagree with u more.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. MCW is also very tough and has willed us to victory at least a few times this year. If Craft and MCW traded places, I honestly think we'd be a bubble team. There's a reason Craft has basically no NBA buzz. He's a good defender, but he struggles mightily on the offensive end. Can't really create for anyone and can't really create for himself. MCW carries a much heavier burden.

1. Aaron Craft- the dude is a slightly more talented Greg Paulus
2. "And 1" Zeller- I literally wanted to him to get elbowed for his routine of lowering his shoulder into the defender and screaming and 1 each time he shot the ball on Sunday
3. Marshall Henderson- the dude is a flat out punk and embarrassment for his behavior in KC after his team lost.
4. D'Angelo Harrison- that kid is everything that is wrong with sports. He doesn't understand the opportunity he is squandering and needs a rude awakening because of his attitude.

I couldn't agree more...plus he's a lousy team mate.

Really? Burke is probably going to win National Player of the Year.

craft is the entire team for osu. and they completely outclasses michigan in the reg season - although mich had clearly superior talent.

if burke wins anything, its a travesty. he was a huge let down in my book.

you can look at whatever stat you want.

ill look at w/l's, clutch play, and ability to get to the rack whenever he wants to - and all 3 clearly go to craft. not 1 aspect of that is debatable. especially getting to the rack when he wants to... keep in mind craft is old school and only does it when he needs to.

honestly, when people question crafts game... i really wonder whats going on in their heads.

Check the shooting stats and then tell me he is better at everything else. But forget all that. Craft is a tough sob that wills his team to victory. Couldn't disagree with u more.

He may have a slightly better shooting percentage but MCW averages more

Steals
Blocks per game

All in the same minute per game. MCW is higher in turnovers though. Point is it I not as clear cut as you may think.

He may have a slightly better shooting percentage but MCW averages more

Steals
Blocks per game

All in the same minute per game. MCW is higher in turnovers though. Point is it I not as clear cut as you may think.

And obviously assists too.

Not sure how OSU can be just all Aaron Craft when his stats are far inferior to MCW and Craft probably isn't even the best player on his own team.

craft is the entire team for osu. and they completely outclasses michigan in the reg season - although mich had clearly superior talent.

if burke wins anything, its a travesty. he was a huge let down in my book.

you can look at whatever stat you want.

ill look at w/l's, clutch play, and ability to get to the rack whenever he wants to - and all 3 clearly go to craft. not 1 aspect of that is debatable. especially getting to the rack when he wants to... keep in mind craft is old school and only does it when he needs to.

honestly, when people question crafts game... i really wonder whats going on in their heads.

Really? Deshaun Thomas is averaging 20 ppt and 6 RPGs I don't hate Craft but to say he is their whole team is ludicrous.

If you are the coach:

In whose hands do you want the ball in the last minute of a one possession game - Craft or MCW?

If the other team has the momentum and is putting on an effective pressure defense, who do you want bring up the ball - Craft or MCW?

Who do you want at the foul line in a pressure situation - Craft or MCW?

The stats you racked up against the cupcakes don't matter.

The answer to all these questions is - Craft.

If you are the coach:

In whose hands do you want the ball in the last minute of a one possession game - Craft or MCW?

If the other team has the momentum and is putting on an effective pressure defense, who do you want bring up the ball - Craft or MCW?

So Craft didn't play against cupcakes? He averaged less rebounds, assists, steals, and Ppg and they both played an equal amount of games. Craft hit a big shot the other day and it was impressive. Beyond that he played like absolute garbage offensively against Iona. Let's not forget about Craft Missing soe important free throws against Iowa St. He does a lot of great things. He is also a 10 Ppg 4 assist guard so let's hop off f his nuts for a minute as that is not that impressive. We all know you hate MCW and that is ok, but let's back off of the Aaron Craft is king nonsense.

If you are the coach:

Keeping in mind that Craft is a junior so he has more experience with these things:

@Duke: 3/15; 4/6 from the FT line, 11 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 turnovers
Vs. Kansas: 2/9, 1/2 from the FT line, 7 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 turnovers
Vs. Michigan: 3/9, 2/2 from the FT line, 9 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 turnovers
@Mich. State: 2/8, 0/0 from the FT line, 5 points, 1 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 turnovers
@Michigan: 5/12, 0/0 from the FT line, 11 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 turnovers
@Wisconsin: 2/9, 0/0 from the FT line, 4 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist

That's just this year, but yeah...just like MCW, he's come up small in some big games and come up big in some big games.

And for the record, MCW's numbers since Southerland came back (which have basically all been against non-cupcakes) are still far better than Craft's overall numbers, including his shooting percentages.

And obviously assists too.

Not sure how OSU can be just all Aaron Craft when his stats are far inferior to MCW and Craft probably isn't even the best player on his own team.

Well then they have that in common cuz MCW is not the best player
on his team either.

Let's not forget about Craft Missing soe important free throws against Iowa St.

During Iowa State's late run, Craft missed the front end of 2 one-and-ones, blew a layup, and had a TO. But, after a blown call and another missed shot, he hit the GW. I guess that's all that people remember

If you are the coach:

Nailed it. It's ok to hate, just don't let it cloud your judgment.

During Iowa State's late run, Craft missed the front end of 2 one-and-ones, blew a layup, and had a TO. But, after a blown call and another missed shot, he hit the GW. I guess that's all that people remember

Also drove through traffic for a huge 3 point play. But I'm focusing on more than just one game.

Also drove through traffic for a huge 3 point play. But I'm focusing on more than just one game.

Kid has his flaws. He is not the player some on here have made him out o be plain and simple. He and MCW actually have a lot in common in that respect.

For good measure he also blocked the desperado 80 foot heave at the buzzer. Just to tick off his haters.

Kid has his flaws. He is not the player some on here have made him out o be plain and simple. He and MCW actually have a lot in common in that respect.

Hey we disagree. I'm not saying he's the second coming of Oscar Robertson but on the college level he is damn good cuz he's a complete player that makes those around him better. I think he'd seriously outplay MCW but I know that's worthy of debate. Agree with Cuse fan in ATL though when he wonders what people are watching when they claim Craft is overrated.

For good measure he also blocked the desperado 80 foot heave at the buzzer. Just to tick off his haters.

He also missed a jumper with 30 seconds left, committed a turnover and a foul around the 3 minute mark, missed a free throw with 1:15 left. Bottom line is the kid hit a big shot after missing some good opportunities. He is another good player in CBB. That is it.

How about anyone on Georgetown or UCan't plus those slap happy fools from Louisville.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Hey we disagree. I'm not saying he's the second coming of Oscar Robertson but on the college level he is damn good cuz he's a complete player that makes those around him better. I think he'd seriously outplay MCW but I know that's worthy of debate. Agree with Cuse fan in ATL though when he wonders what people are watching when they claim Craft is overrated.

I hear you. Seems soe people on this board hate on MCW and only see the bad things he does, but all of the sudden Aaron Craft is a stud. He is a good player to say he is great is to overrate him period. I think MCW makes those around him better as well, is solid defensively, and is n above average rebounder for a point guard. I think MCW is also a good CBB player and nothing more.

I hear you. Seems soe people on this board hate on MCW and only see the bad things he does, but all of the sudden Aaron Craft is a stud. He is a good player to say he is great is to overrate him period. I think MCW makes those around him better as well, is solid defensively, and is n above average rebounder for a point guard. I think MCW is also a good CBB player and nothing more.

I can agree with that. He does rebound and defend well. Not as disruptive a defender as Craft. I also think craft makes better decisions and is more careful with the ball plus he shoots better from 3 and the FT line. Don't mean to knock MCW though. He does a lot of good things.

I can agree with that. He does rebound and defend well. Not as disruptive a defender as Craft. I also think craft makes better decisions and is more careful with the ball plus he shoots better from 3 and the FT line. Don't mean to knock MCW though. He does a lot of good things.

I think you are right on plenty of points The 3 pt difference isn't huge but it appears Craft takes smarter shots. When you look at stats Carter Williams is directly related to more points per game considering his actual points as well as his assists. Craft is more likely to be disruptive beyond the half court on defense. So you can slice and dice it a lot of different ways.

I can respect some of Crafts game - but it's his smugness that runs me the wrong way. Scoop outplayed him last year.

With no hand checking in the NBA - I don't see how he gets a roster spot.