NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29

Edey cries to the refs after literally every basket he makes

I just don’t want Uconn to have an easy path again. So let’s go Purdue!

Gonzaga might challenge them as much as Purdue. They have been trending well.

we beat nc state twice which is pretty shocking now. They have a very good 7man rotation. I’d kill for a diarra

What a dumb foul by Gregg.

we beat nc state twice which is pretty shocking now. They have a very good 7man rotation. I’d kill for a diarra
The first NC State game at home was one of our better efforts all year. We did a great job cutting off entry passes to Burns.

NC State had pretty good stats all season, their record just sucked.

Pretty crappy for NC State that the NCAA scheduled the men’s and women’s games at the exact same time.

NC State has been playing well. But pretty unreal how unimpressive Marquette has been given how big of a game this is. Literally one guy on their entire team (Kolek) has showed up tonight.
Be interesting to see how Creighton handles Tennessee tonight

I had looked him up - was a jr college transfer (2 years) then to Missouri where he averaged 3 rebounds, 3 points/game but has a big difference at NCSt in his 4th year- excellent rebounder.

LOL stripes call Watson for his third on off the ball bull chit meanwhile Great Value Yao still has zero fouls

Never was sold on Marquette. Every time they played an elite team after Thanksgiving they lost.

JB said to day that he thinks they do. They were the only school he mentioned as having a chance.
Wasn’t he high on NCSt?

Horn playing hero ball allowing this to remain a game

JB said to day that he thinks they do. They were the only school he mentioned as having a chance.
I'll give JB Purdue ML at double the best price available

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom