NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29

Flip grabbed the rim while the ball was on it refs are sound asleep

Wasn't that a double dribble by Shedd on that breakaway?

Ryan Young reminds me of that dude from Butler back in the day that suplexed our dudes in the 2010 Sweet 16.

Ugh Houston just can't catch a god damn break

Duke is out there mauling people but Houston is getting called for all the fouls

He's a psychopath he'll be back

As someone with some bad sprains playing bball Including 3.5mo ago that still has poor ROM and stiffness… I have no idea how these guys somehow play after them. No way I would have been able the night I did it.

This is Houston’s problem. They can go through long stretches of offensive drought

God damn these refs need to just let them play a little

As someone with some bad sprains playing bball Including 3.5mo ago that still has poor ROM and stiffness… I have no idea how these guys somehow play after them. No way I would have been able the night I did it.
(I’m also not 20 years old, but that one looked bad. Had weight on it and was elevating)

It’s a shame they can’t find a way for every game from the S16 on to get it’s own TV window. About 80% of pro sports games get that luxury in the playoffs. The pandemic year (2020-21) was at least great from that perspective.
Ehh too many stoppages.

Francis needs to lighten up on the foul line. He’s too tight.

Why did the live odds not change much on that Shedd injury. Suddenly invested in Dook.

That was like Thompson's Georgetown team vs. Jaimie Dixon's Pittsburgh teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom