NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29

Clown show from the refs in Detroit

How do you bounce it off a guy who is out of bounds and get the call?
Exact question I was going to ask. Second time in the tournament I’ve seen a player falling out of bounds with the ball, throw it off an opponent who is out of bounds and get the call. Is this a new rule?

Houston, my bracket has a problem.
Mine too. But I had them losing the next round. Of course it was not supposed to be NC State. But at this point, maybe NC State is the team to worry about all the way.

A lot of Orange in the elite 8 (Clemson, Tennessee, Illini). Too bad Cuse didn’t get the memo

Does he feel bad that possibly four ACC teams were left out? How many players never had the chance to play in the tournament this year because of a trash cheating NET and crap Committee

Please stop.

Please stop.
Of course I don’t want players to be hurt I’m just pissed at the committee for not allowing the best teams in this year. I apologize here because I was clearly out of line.

Rick Barnes might be the most under-appreciated MCBB coach in the modern era.
Most certainly is.

Been wondering, did he develop the really thick accent coaching in Texas all those seasons? I don’t remember Barnes sounding like that when he was at Providence all those years ago.

How do you bounce it off a guy who is out of bounds and get the call?

It seems like the right call to me. Even if the other guy is standing "out of bounds" he is one of the 10 players on the floor and actively in the play, and he was the last player to touch the ball before it landed out of bounds.

Seems pretty clear to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

It seems like the right call to me. Even if the other guy is standing "out of bounds" he is one of the 10 players on the floor and actively in the play, and he was the last player to touch the ball before it landed out of bounds.

Seems pretty clear to me, but maybe I'm missing something.
It you throw the ball off an out of bounds player while you are in bounds or in the air from an in bounds take off .. it’s your ball .

It you throw the ball off an out of bounds player while you are in bounds or in the air from an in bounds take off .. it’s your ball .

So we agree. Whether you throw the ball at that OB player while you are standing in bounds, or while you are leaping while OB, the concept is the same in my eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom