NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29

IMG_1588.jpeg

Noticed a friend of the program late in the
Tenn-Creighton game..

I know Syracuse has caught a couple breaks to help make some deep tournament runs in the past, but could Duke have gotten anymore fortunate with their path to the final four this year?

They’ll only need to beat an 11, 12, and 13 seed as well as the 1 seed. And the 1 seed lost their best player to injury early in the game. The way that game was trending last night it’s hard to imagine Houston loses if Shead plays.

You can only play who’s in front of you but still… Duke has caught EVERY break.

Rick Barnes might be the most under-appreciated MCBB coach in the modern era.

I don’t know, longevity, and above average success in the regular season, based on talent, while also massively under performing in the NCAA tournament, based on seeding over the years doesn’t say greatness to me. I feel like no other Hall of Fame coach ever could’ve done less with Kevin Durant in college.

Good coach? Yes. Great coach? I’m not sure.

The Vols look tough. I was unfamiliar with their game. They have great guard play and are very good defensively. Knecht might be the best player in the tourney. Purdue-Tenn will be a classic. Winner will play in the final.

The Vols look tough. I was unfamiliar with their game. They have great guard play and are very good defensively. Knecht might be the best player in the tourney. Purdue-Tenn will be a classic. Winner will play in the final.

Tennessee has been good defensively the last couple of years, but struggled on O. The addition of Knecht who can light up the scoreboard is huge for them. Really looking forward to their game with Purdue.

So we agree. Whether you throw the ball at that OB player while you are standing in bounds, or while you are leaping while OB, the concept is the same in my eyes.
Provided you were in bounds when you jumped . Pretty sure if you went out of bounds , you can’t just jump in the air and throw it off them. You have to establish yourself back in first.. then jump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom