NCSt is going down | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCSt is going down

Those playing for him only seem to be getting the unprepared, undisciplined part of the Schtick.

Yeah you could be his agent. Given that he is an old coach who never had a sniff at a HC job until Marrone blindsided Gross and he had no other options I would expect his agent is a one man band with no staff.

He is small time now, and will be small time for a long time to come.

Old? He got the job at 45, same age as Marrone, five or six years younger than when Mac and Gerg got it, three years older than P. How does 45 make him an old coach? I guess when Chip Kelly got his first HC job at 45 he was an old coach.

Most BCS coaches get their first HC jobs at that level in their early to mid 4o's.

As for small time, What does that mean? I guess Stanford, Michigan, and SU are small time programs. I guess being good enough to get hired by Harbaugh, Marrone, and even Rich Rod isn't big time enough for you.

Good job being completely wrong there ace.

What is the big deal about calling Dabo a MF'er, I honestly don't think it matters. The word gets used to 2,000,000 times a day. Dabo doesn't care why should anyone else. It's a word and that's it.

Considering your posts last week about death and cancer I am not surprised.

What is the big deal about calling Dabo a MF'er, I honestly don't think it matters. The word gets used to 2,000,000 times a day. Dabo doesn't care why should anyone else. It's a word and that's it.

You can't be yelling at the other sideline. Period.

Shafer knows it was wrong, he said so.

Wow you are a real deuche calling a 22 year old kid worthless for not performing up to your expectations. By the way there is a clean up on aisle 6 for you.

You said Anderson sucks and is "dumb as rocks" in the chat and hoped Clemson fans died in a car crash and/or got cancer

I can't BELIEVE you are still allowed here.

Honestly, a real bad look for the mods here to allow this guy to post.

This game scare me to death. Long time ago, but...

In 1998, SU went to North Carolina State and lost 38-17. It was a McNabb-led SU team that had lost to eventual champion Tennessee by one, beat Michigan at the Big House and pounded Rutgers 70-14.

It was a very good SU team that eventually went to the Orange Bowl.

Two Words.

Torry Holt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom