ND Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

ND Game Thread...

Can Battle dunk though? I assume he can but I've never seen it. He'd rather miss a layup than go up with authority and slam it home. Maybe it hurts his fingers or something.
If you replay midnight madness you'll see what he's capable of doing! He's still timid going to the rim, but he's come a long way, and is only going to get better!

Maybe a few more drubbings like this will motivate the staff to recruit harder/better. Jimmy's face looks pained on the bench...and it should.

Did White really just back away at a chance to save that air ball by Lydon???

White almost took that first pass from Howard off his face. lol

If you replay midnight madness you'll see what he's capable of doing! He's still timid going to the rim, but he's come a long way, and is only going to get better!
Just in time for the NBA combine. Yay us!

White almost took that first pass from Howard off his face. lol
Seemed like White took the last couple minutes off until lydon forced him to shoot.

I thought we were going Gillon for the foreseeable future? Lol

Coleman has at least 5 boards in the first half...

Yeah, DC on the defensive boards has been pretty strong. The other aspects of game...less so. He hasn't played in a bit though. And Thompson is a disaster thus far today.

Boeheim has officially quit on this team. Players have no idea today when and if they will be playing. Coleman? Howard? It's tough to win on the road, especially when only Lydon and Battle seem to be the only players giving any effort.

I just told my wife I'm giving up happiness for the next 3 years.

lol theres like 2 of you with the same name. Maybe all the rain is causing the depression? Presidents win on the four letters...h o p e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom