ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled

Power conference teams are spending the money to have the technology and testing to protect their players better than midmajors.

Buffalo can’t spend what we did.
maybe but the watches are not costing all that money wise.. 20 people wouldnt be much money

maybe but the watches are not costing all that money wise.. 20 people wouldnt be much money

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not just the cost of the watches but also a monthly service fee.

I did not notice but several people in a chat we have told me they did.
I went through the pics of the Buffalo game on cuse.com. I don't know what the bands look like, but other than the picture of JGIII below, I didn't see anyone else wearing anything on their wrists. And that looks like a wrap to me, but what do I know. :(

1608667317796.png

I went through the pics of the Buffalo game on cuse.com. I don't know what the bands look like, but other than the picture of JGIII below, I didn't see anyone else wearing anything on their wrists. And that looks like a wrap to me, but what do I know. :(

View attachment 193394

same. i didnt notice them either.

contact tracing. Because we wear those bands we were able to tell which players were near the infected player and for how long. Buffalo doesn’t wear them.

Ugh. Unfortunate that it comes to this, but we shouldn’t be playing anybody who isn’t able or willing to take all the precautions.

That Buffalo game just screwed our whole season if we gotta sit out another two weeks. Did we know their coach was out before they showed up? We should’ve sent them right back down the thruway.

My neighbor owns a jewelry store in Syracuse and this afternoon I went there to buy earrings for my daughter. Within 5 minutes of my being there, he walks up to me and says, “I WANT TO WATCH THE GAME TONIGHT!” We commiserated. He has season tickets. We commiserated more. He told me his three young adult kids were living with them. Yet more commiseration.

Oh, for just something, anything to be normal! That’s what SU basketball meant to me. The semblance of normality.

i think the season is toast. this is going to happen more and more.

View attachment 193394

Matt Park reported that Joe did have a wrap on his wrist last game.

View attachment 193394
I don’t believe they wear them during games, just the rest of the time to see where they are and who they come across.

Believe the rest of the leagues could use the Google/Apple tracker program using their phones, if they really wanted it.

It's not fair if you make the life that was lost an actual person.
All FYI. I have been battling Covid since Dec 11. On Nov 30 i had emergency oral surgery and started feeling sick about Dec 8-9. Tested positive Dec 11 and until 2 days ago have been as sick as i have ever been. Basically the worst flu symptoms of my life. At this point other than severe fatigue i feel as if im getting better. Docs have scheduled test for Jan 5 at which point i guess ill find out if i have any covid related issues.
This is nothing to fool with. It attacks in so many different ways. Im very lucky.

All FYI. I have been battling Covid since Dec 11. On Nov 30 i had emergency oral surgery and started feeling sick about Dec 8-9. Tested positive Dec 11 and until 2 days ago have been as sick as i have ever been. Basically the worst flu symptoms of my life. At this point other than severe fatigue i feel as if im getting better. Docs have scheduled test for Jan 5 at which point i guess ill find out if i have any covid related issues.
This is nothing to fool with. It attacks in so many different ways. Im very lucky.

Best of luck to you. Please hang in there.

Best wishes on a full and speedy recovery.

Get healthy and stay safe, my man.

Hope all is well and you recover fully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom