ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled

SMH. That grubby, dirt under their fingernails, put their whole mouth on the drinking fountain, smelly, mouth breathing program. Never let them in our palatial estate again.
Indeed. This is what happens when you let those blue collar, hard hat wearing common folk associate with our fine young men. They probably also put boogers on the team chairs and poop on the bathroom walls.

And I bet they didn't leave the toilet seats up either!

I take COVID very seriously, and I'm not casting blame. I sincerely don't understand it. Is it that basically everyone on a hoops team is considered a 'close contact' due to indoor practice? But most of a football team is not, because they practice outside, even though they likely all share a locker room?
Right, and when I compare the 2 scenarios, I don't understand it either. Is this the abundance of caution that JW referenced in his statement?

I picture JB is paceing and fuming

Let that be a lesson to you kids out there. When conceiving, try not to shoot for 1222 as a delivery date. Your kids will be upset they get ripped off on birthday-Christmas presents. And now this.
1608590121333.gif

That relatively manageable start to the conference season may turn out to be playing two of the first three against UNC and FSU

14 days, if required and having to have started I presume today would mean UNC would be off as well. FSU would have to be the next game.

That relatively manageable start to the conference season may turn out to be playing two of the first three against UNC and FSU
Have to play them eventually anyway...

I want to live in a parallel universe where this crap doesn’t happen. Oh well, maybe next lifetime.
How about just pre 2020? I don't think we're talking lifetimes here.

Let that be a lesson to you kids out there. When conceiving, try not to shoot for 1222 as a delivery date. Your kids will be upset they get ripped off on birthday-Christmas presents. And now this.
View attachment 193342
So true. My birthday is next week. As a kid, I never had a birthday party. My birthday always got lost between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Not to be dramatic but our season is probably shot if we have to take another two weeks off. I don’t think we’ve hit our stride from the first lay-off yet and if it happens again we’ll come back to ACC play.

Not great
There will be pauses everyday few teams will escape unscathed, it’s a matter of who can adapt. That will decide a lot. Talent won’t hurt though.

The 14 day guideline has been changed by the actual experts, correct? I assume it’s being used as abundance of caution. That said, if it’s not the official guideline now (I’m sure recommendation is still full 14, but I know some details have been adjusted some), I don’t get it.

These are the times though. Inevitable as I said. If I recall there is no official “whatever” from the ncaa right, it’s all individual and state to state mainly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom