New CJ show on syracuse.com | Syracusefan.com

New CJ show on syracuse.com

edowd26

Hall of Fame
Con hosted with jerami grant and mike gbinje. Real backward feel to it but had some funny moments. Grant is about an inch taller than Cj. Looks good, definitely put on some good weight.

Con hosted with jerami grant and mike gbinje. Real backward feel to it but had some funny moments. Grant is about an inch taller than Cj. Looks good, definitely put on some good weight.

Does that mean that CJ grew 8 inches over the summer?

"I just like holding my breath." :rolling: Grant is hilarious, and it's like he doesn't even realize it until after it comes out of his mouth.

"I just like holding my breath." :rolling: Grant is hilarious, and it's like he doesn't even realize it until after it comes out of his mouth.
Good call, doesn't realize it until it comes out.
Must have gotten the class to crack up in grammar school.

Good call, doesn't realize it until it comes out.
Must have gotten the class to crack up in grammar school.

For sure. He has a way of answering questions in a serious way that's really funny once it registers with you. I remember he did that in a post-game locker room interview early last season in the Dome when he scored a bunch and nailed a couple of 3s. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it had to do with him launching those 3s. Had himself and everyone around him laughing.

For sure. He has a way of answering questions in a serious way that's really funny once it registers with you. I remember he did that in a post-game locker room interview early last season in the Dome when he scored a bunch and nailed a couple of 3s. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it had to do with him launching those 3s. Had himself and everyone around him laughing.
Very likeable kid. And that he came into his own, very under the radar (even ours) with DC2 getting the attention, awesome.
And I still have hope for DC2 this year. :)

Link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom