New Jeopardy winning streak | Syracusefan.com

New Jeopardy winning streak

Just heard about this guy on the Radio. I'll be checking him out tonight.

Please no spoilers in this thread until at least the following day. These shows are aired at all different time slots around the country.

Please no spoilers in this thread until at least the following day. These shows are aired at all different time slots around the country.

In tonight's show, he wins $1.7 million dollars, besting Turd Ferguson whose Final Jeopardy question was "What is my butt!"

Oh yeah - should have mentioned: spoiler alert!

Of Course as soon as I start watching him he loses.

Yeah, we thought the same thing. Must have been a bad week for Alex. ☹️

Can we please not post results/spoilers until after the shows have aired throughout the country?

Can we please not post results/spoilers until after the shows have aired throughout the country?
The episodes all run on the same day (in 99% of the country) at different times.

I would suggest either not clicking on the thread, or read it after you have watched the episode. We don't want to tell people when they can or cannot post something.
1573824290486.gif

Damn. Was able to SlingTV into a friends house in the Midwest and watch. Emma put up a great fight and had the Day 2 lead going into FJ, but the Day 1 led from James from insurmountable. That was a great tournament.

She's really good and proved it wasn't a fluke when she beat him in regular Jeopardy, she held her own in this tournament. James is one of the all-time Jep greats, if he didn't build up a big lead on Thursday he would've lost.

She's really good and proved it wasn't a fluke when she beat him in regular Jeopardy, she held her own in this tournament. James is one of the all-time Jep greats, if he didn't build up a big lead on Thursday he would've lost.
thats like saying if they didnt score alot of points they lose. lol

I don't know if watch Jeopardy much or not but the Tournament of Champions is a 2-day event, she outplayed him tonight. If he had a small lead going into tonight he would've lost, he only won because he was way ahead yesterday.

I don't know if watch Jeopardy much or not but the Tournament of Champions is a 2-day event, she outplayed him tonight. If he had a small lead going into tonight he would've lost, he only won because he was way ahead yesterday.
It's a two week event. Last night was the 2nd night of a two-night final. 15 total contestants.

It's a two week event. Last night was the 2nd night of a two-night final. 15 total contestants.

Yup, you're right. I meant the finals of The Tournament of Champions, I was just addressing the last 3 contestants who are the only ones with a chance to win it all - that part takes 2 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom