New 'Jersey(s)'? | Syracusefan.com

New 'Jersey(s)'?

boog7

Scout Team
GBWXfkaXkAACBS4

Someone's creative imagination or a sneak preview of the FRANchise's new jerseys?

Zoom in on the syracuse lettering on the helmet. Definitely looks AI generated.

Yeah it is. I don't want to pop on anyone's parade but that picture was in the McCord thread just to show him in a Syracuse Uniform. I don't believe it's anything more that that.

Yeah it is. I don't want to pop on anyone's parade but that picture was in the McCord thread just to show him in a Syracuse Uniform. I don't believe it's anything more that that.
Yes, I realize that - that's where I copied the photo from. But I didn't want to hijack that thread by starting a uniform conversation, so I posted the question here. I also assumed it wasn't anything official but since I didn't know that for sure, I figured this was the better forum to discuss it.

I actually like the Marrone era Blues better since they are collarless. For the Whites I like the blue numbers we had in the 80s-early90s and in the Marrone era.

I think thats pretty clear. Maybe we were just trying to start another endless Uni thread. Thanks for ruining the fun.

I actually like the Marrone era Blues better since they are collarless. For the Whites I like the blue numbers we had in the 80s-early90s and in the Marrone era.
Also a fan of collarless jerseys - in general. I liked the Marrone era look but wasn't the biggest fan of the piping on those jerseys. Nice look though.
11526639-large.jpg

This is probably Midjourney AI, or similar. We do this a bit at work, where you use AI just for mocking up ideas. Good way to get ideas in front of people without dedicating the time.

I think the helmet logo is great for branding. We aren’t the Steelers. I doubt they will ever get rid of it now. And I don’t think they should.

IMG_9064.jpeg
Everyone said we looked like the Browns when we got the jersey upgrades a few years back, well I wouldn’t mind if we copied their template again. Look who is wearing the shadow block numbers tonight

I’d be pumped if we brought back the shadow block letters of the late ‘90s-early-‘00s. That was the era that I fell in love with ‘Cuse football & the era with the most success in my lifetime. Plus, they’d be unique now but definitely something that will cycle back in a big way (as evidenced by those Browns jerseys) & we can be ahead of the crowd for once. With the swag that Fran & Co. have brought, the swag of our threads should match.

I feel the nostalgia for the McNabb-era unis.

But to be frank, our current unis are the best we’ve had in my lifetime. The only downside is they haven’t been associated with top performance on the field.

Would be nice to go throwback for one or two strategic games each year.

I feel the nostalgia for the McNabb-era unis.

But to be frank, our current unis are the best we’ve had in my lifetime. The only downside is they haven’t been associated with top performance on the field.

Would be nice to go throwback for one or two strategic games each year.
I like the current too but feel like a slight tweak (ideally coinciding with a switch to Jordan brand) of shadow block letters and a script alternate would be huge

I like our currents but I'd take off the collar orange trim/ blue trim , the S off of the helmet and "orange" above the #s.

View attachment 235890Everyone said we looked like the Browns when we got the jersey upgrades a few years back, well I wouldn’t mind if we copied their template again. Look who is wearing the shadow block numbers tonight
spent a good chunk of the game tonight remarking how BAD the Browns unis look. The rest of the time was bxxxxing about how bad the Jets look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom