New 'Jersey(s)'? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New 'Jersey(s)'?

spent a good chunk of the game tonight remarking how BAD the Browns unis look. The rest of the time was bxxxxing about how bad the Jets look.
Only association I want with the Cleveland organization is Jim Brown, nothing else!

I’m sorry, but these look like old ratty practice uniforms you’d find sitting in the corner of a janitors closet in solvay high school.

Our current uniforms are a million times better
I like the new jerseys but they're a tad too "busy" for my taste. I prefer the simpler look. But hey, to each his own.

I do wonder if any uniform changes are coming along with the coaching change? New era, new unis?

I like the new jerseys but they're a tad too "busy" for my taste. I prefer the simpler look. But hey, to each his own.

I do wonder if any uniform changes are coming along with the coaching change? New era, new unis?
Also been almost five years since any changes (not that I want any), seems like an eternity for college standards

Also been almost five years since any changes (not that I want any), seems like an eternity for college standards
Agreed. Also wonder if ADJW - likely having a strong indication for some time that Babers wasn't going to be around next year - planned a uni-update in advance to coincide with the projected coaching change.

The current unis are fine. But any significant tweaks that result in a "new" uniform or look would be a great way to kick off the Fran Brown era and begin the re-branding of Syracuse football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom