New offer, Chauncey Scissum | Syracusefan.com

New offer, Chauncey Scissum

gbomb

Walk On
The word in Henrietta is he just got an offer from the new staff. ODU commit for now!

The word in Henrietta is he just got an offer from the new staff. ODU commit for now!
Did he have problems with grades previously? Might explain the late offer.

He was really bummed we didn't offer. I remember at one point there were rumors he was a lax commit.

But why the sudden change of heart on an offer to him?

Did Marrone not like him and over ruled all?

But why the sudden change of heart on an offer to him?

Did Marrone not like him and over ruled all?

Maybe it's that. Maybe it's part of the Dontez Ford fallout?

*cout is showing him with an offer from Syracuse and visit scheduled for 18 Jan 13.

Did he have problems with grades previously? Might explain the late offer.

I guess its a good sign that business is going forward even if the sroe isn't fully stocked with its coaches.

So does this mean his grades have improved or will we hear he's going to Milford on Signing Day?

@CuseNationFOX: #Syracuse offeree RT @JohnGarcia_Jr: 3-star Rush-Henrietta (N.Y.) DB Chauncey Scissum has de-committed from #OldDominion, he says.

Sounds good to me, like was stated just hope he has the grades and can make it to campus this year.

@CuseNationFOX: #Syracuse offeree RT @JohnGarcia_Jr: 3-star Rush-Henrietta (N.Y.) DB Chauncey Scissum has de-committed from #OldDominion, he says.
Great first step

Sounds good to me, like was stated just hope he has the grades and can make it to campus this year.
Were grades at some point reported as an issue? I've heard from a very close relationship that he does well in school and is really talking up Syracuse football today!

Were grades at some point reported as an issue? I've heard from a very close relationship that he does well in school and is really talking up Syracuse football today!

That's what some claimed when his name ws first brought up, I have no inder information on this myself.

Scout has him as a 3 star... 3 star in a position of need from Rochester NY and we didn't offer him until now? What gives...

Scout has him as a 3 star... 3 star in a position of need from Rochester NY and we didn't offer him until now? What gives...
I think money mentioned that they didn't see him as a DB and already have a few young safeties. Maybe the departures created some needs at safety?

I think money mentioned that they didn't see him as a DB and already have a few young safeties. Maybe the departures created some needs at safety?
And perhaps with Edwards & Laray becoming seemingly less likely to sign, it keeps McFarlane at RB, thus keeping a spot open at safety as well.
Wonder if Devan Carter does get a look at RB if no Edwards or Laray?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom