New Season Ticket Holder Check-In Thread | Syracusefan.com

New Season Ticket Holder Check-In Thread

My friend and I just each purchased 3 tickets a piece. We have talked for years about getting season tickets. Now that the kids are old enough to fight through the corridors we felt it was time. We are so jacked for the season to start.

My friend and I just each purchased 3 tickets a piece. We have talked for years about getting season tickets. Now that the kids are old enough to fight through the corridors we felt it was time. We are so jacked for the season to start.
BTW, awesome for joining. Killdozer...what section/price range did you buy?

If Dan Bartlett and this board influenced you...send Dan an email stating so.

Last edited:
BTW, awesome for joining. Killdozer...what section/price range did you buy?

If Dan Bartle and this board influenced you...send Dan an email stating so.

We bought the $125 tickets in the SU third deck corner. Have been going to a couple of games a year since the mid 80's. It was time to be a season ticket holder. The board did have a big influence on getting season tickets. I have been a long time observer/reader of this site, but only joined a while ago. I will send Dan an e-mail.
PS...representing Norwich, NY

This week, I was lucky enough to become the owner of seats I've been trying to purchase since 2002... Through the generosity of another die-hard Orange Fan, as well as terrific timing and circumstances, I was able to finally get my hands on these seats... I've made a habit of bouncing my season's around for the last decade or so, but, I think I've found a home for the forseeable future.

cuse! CUse!! CUSE!!!

Come one come all ... Drbartle @ syr dot edu - and just so everyone's aware. Last name is Bartlett :)
Josiah "Jed" Bartlett??

Come one come all ... Drbartle @ syr dot edu - and just so everyone's aware. Last name is Bartlett :)

Without getting into specifics can you let us in on how season ticket purchases are going? Maybe a smiley face for how many thousand we are up from last year, a head bang emoji for being down?

Without getting into specifics can you let us in on how season ticket purchases are going? Maybe a smiley face for how many thousand we are up from last year, a head bang emoji for being down?

That is a state secret...but the numbers are running ahead of last year from what I'm being told.

This week, I was lucky enough to become the owner of seats I've been trying to purchase since 2002... Through the generosity of another die-hard Orange Fan, as well as terrific timing and circumstances, I was able to finally get my hands on these seats... I've made a habit of bouncing my season's around for the last decade or so, but, I think I've found a home for the forseeable future.

cuse! CUse!! CUSE!!!
I will be happy to join you in the box. Let me know what works for you. :rolleyes:

Not sure. Could be relatives of my Dads family. The bartlett's I know hail from Camillus , NY !
President-Bartlet-martin-sheen-2802780-323-399.jpg

Awesome guys now tell everyone you talk to all summer that you have new seasons and they should too tell them your section and row and say Join us. I Love my season tickets with the family, I'm not a newbie this year but ive been telling people to join us for a few weeks now reeled in 2 so far.

At this point in the Summer we are happy with what we've done, but damn sure no where near done ... but for your smiley request...

I know Finwad just offically become owners of 2 season tickets...

Anyone else out there? Lurkers join in.[/quot

I moved to Syracuse from SEC country last year. Brother-in-law Consigliere introduced me to Cuse sports and this board. I'm now the proud owner of a pair of season tickets and look forward to cooking jambalaya at the first tailgate this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom