New ST Coach: Bob Ligashesky | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New ST Coach: Bob Ligashesky

Can Bob call plays?
My man is on a mission. If we can get everyone angry enough on this forum, maybe Dino will get fired. Lol.

Rational people aren’t going to get any angrier with Babers than they may already be without some justification.

However, people will tune out an irrational and delusional fan base if all they do is vent and post noise.

Most fans realize we are only losing one of our top seven offensive linemen. I expect another year with Schmidt to result in more improvement.

Our FB/TE (lead blocker is returning).

Our All-American RB is returning.

Our starting QB is returning. Yes, he has flaws. I hope those will be addressed and be improved for 2022.

We have most of our best receivers returning.

On defense 9 of our top 10 DB’s return. And, it looks like we will be signing 4 or 5 DB in the 2022 class.

5 of our top 6 LB’s return for 2022. We already have 3 freshman from the 2021 class that will be back as RS-Fr.

Up front we only have 2 DL who saw any significant minutes returning for 2022. The 2021 class has a couple of promising recruits who we were also able to RS this season; Greer and Simmons (Locket played). We have one DL commitment so far for 2022. Yes, this position could use a transfer or two. Preferably guys who have one or two years of eligibility and can play right now.

I know with the leaves are all gone and the weather is growing colder so that times are slow, but the constant negativity towards Babers is old and played out.

If I was a recruit and looked at this board to see what the fan base was like I’d probably not look any further.

Rational people aren’t going to get any angrier with Babers than they may already be without some justification.

However, people will tune out an irrational and delusional fan base if all they do is vent and post noise.

Most fans realize we are only losing one of our top seven offensive linemen. I expect another year with Schmidt to result in more improvement.

Our FB/TE (lead blocker is returning).

Our All-American RB is returning.

Our starting QB is returning. Yes, he has flaws. I hope those will be addressed and be improved for 2022.

We have most of our best receivers returning.

On defense 9 of our top 10 DB’s return. And, it looks like we will be signing 4 or 5 DB in the 2022 class.

5 of our top 6 LB’s return for 2022. We already have 3 freshman from the 2021 class that will be back as RS-Fr.

Up front we only have 2 DL who saw any significant minutes returning for 2022. The 2021 class has a couple of promising recruits who we were also able to RS this season; Greer and Simmons (Locket played). We have one DL commitment so far for 2022. Yes, this position could use a transfer or two. Preferably guys who have one or two years of eligibility and can play right now.

I know with the leaves are all gone and the weather is growing colder so that times are slow, but the constant negativity towards Babers is old and played out.

If I was a recruit and looked at this board to see what the fan base was like I’d probably not look any further.
Thanks for the positive outlook. Some people just want to live in misery. As if being grumpy on message boards is gonna make a difference. Dino was retained. There’s nothing we can do about that. We all know the situation. We don’t need reminders. Lol.

K Brady Denaburg visit no doubt.
This is in my neck of the woods. Denaburg hit a 57 Yard FG a week or so ago to win a game. He’s also the QB and the team is going to the Florida state finals.

Great genes too. His brother was a 1st round MLB pick a couple years ago, his sister is a volleyball player at UCLA, there’s another D1 sibling too.

This kid is a winner and an Athlete, love to have him.

Florange44

This is in my neck of the woods. Denaburg hit a 57 Yard FG a week or so ago to win a game. He’s also the QB and the team is going to the Florida state finals.

Great genes too. His brother was a 1st round MLB pick a couple years ago, his sister is a volleyball player at UCLA, there’s another D1 sibling too.

This kid is a winner and an Athlete, love to have him.

Florange44

I saw that he was throwing for over 300 yards a game this season.

Thanks for the positive outlook. Some people just want to live in misery. As if being grumpy on message boards is gonna make a difference. Dino was retained. There’s nothing we can do about that. We all know the situation. We don’t need reminders. Lol.
Yep...my dad used to remind me that "misery loves company" and to avoid such people.

No.
5xp39p.jpg

Cuse has a power running game and just needs a coordinator and QB coach that can improve Shrader by like 25%. Even a small jump in passing will help immensely.

Any chance that Coach L can help Dino with clock management? I ask because ST considerations play heavily in end-of-half scenarios, so the coordinator is probably extra dialed in to clock issues, so that his group can have a chance to score, block a kick, whatever.

Any chance that Coach L can help Dino with clock management? I ask because ST considerations play heavily in end-of-half scenarios, so the coordinator is probably extra dialed in to clock issues, so that his group can have a chance to score, block a kick, whatever.
I suppose so.

Let us hope.

Cuse has a power running game and just needs a coordinator and QB coach that can improve Shrader by like 25%. Even a small jump in passing will help immensely.

What is more important the OC be a QB guy who can improve Shrader or the OC to be a running O guy who will mask Shrader by not passing it much? Good QB coaches aren't easy to find.

Got to be able to improve our QB play.
Obviously Shrader needs help...Morgan and Lamson have only "known" what Gilbert did.
There's 4 years(seasons) of QB that needs to be "kicked into gear".
I liked what I saw from Lamson's recruit file...I believe there is alot of "PO" there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom